Cts coupe white diamond - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Cts coupe white diamond in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Originally Posted by Lac_Boy I have a 2012 Thunder Gray Premium. I love my coupe and it get lots of ...
    gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium

Re: Cts coupe white diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Lac_Boy View Post
    I have a 2012 Thunder Gray Premium. I love my coupe and it get lots of compliments. Only two things I'm disappointed with. As stated earlier, poor gas mileage, and most of my driving is highway and on Texas roads. Second thing is the cheap plastic interior. You'd think a 50k car would have a more luxurious interior. Other than that, perfect car.
    Really? I don't think it's bad. I came out of a 2006 Acura RL before my coupe and I don't feel like I took a step back. We also have a 2011 BMW X5 and I don't think that is much better than the CTS.

Maybe it has to do with the color of the interiors. I noticed that sometimes the lighter colors might give a more plasticky look. My interior is ebony.

is250sp is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe Premium RWD
    Quote Originally Posted by gohawks63 View Post

Really? I don't think it's bad. I came out of a 2006 Acura RL before my coupe and I don't feel like I took a step back. We also have a 2011 BMW X5 and I don't think that is much better than the CTS.

Maybe it has to do with the color of the interiors. I noticed that sometimes the lighter colors might give a more plasticky look. My interior is ebony.
    I will have to agree with lac boy. I think it has to do with the gray plastic trim. If they would've use real aluminum it would look alot better

ctspremium is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS Premium
    I have a 2013 Raven Black CTS, Premium Edition, Coupe with the V-6, wide tires, etc. Bought it 9-15-2012, and have never looked back on it yet.

Mileage is perfect: 19.4 in town(or less if I really push it !!). Hwy: 27 - 29 +. 0 to 60 in 5.8 sec.

I run premium fuel consistently, but there are many who say that is a waste of money, well it's my money and my theory of the inner workings of this vehicle.

It is very well loaded & I do not feel the need for a V-8. I still get great comments every where I go.

I have been a GM Owner solidly since 1974 when I was "burnt" by Ford.

My only wish was not obtaining the "black diamond". Paint, instead of accepting "Black Raven".

Lac_Boy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Premium Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by is250sp View Post
    I will have to agree with lac boy. I think it has to do with the gray plastic trim. If they would've use real aluminum it would look alot better
    EXACTLY. Guess they had to cut corners somewhere.

TrimThis is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 TG CTS Coupe

I'd buy it cause it's only going to be a 3 year run. You won't be seeing them after this year. I have 36K on mine with no issues other than some wind noise at the drivers window. Get lots of stares and compliments on the car. I'd trade up to the V tomorrow if gas prices weren't so stupid. Get it, you'll love it.

Lac_Boy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Premium Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by TrimThis View Post
    I'd trade up to the V tomorrow if gas prices weren't so stupid.
    At first one of my biggest regrets was buying a new premium instead of a used low mileage V, but now I'm happy with my decision. Sometimes I still play around with the idea of trading up to a V, but that's just wishful thinking.

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lac_Boy

At first one of my biggest regrets was buying a new premium instead of a used low mileage V, but now I'm happy with my decision. Sometimes I still play around with the idea of trading up to a V, but that's just wishful thinking.
    I am in exactly the same boat you are.
    Lac_Boy and Lac_Boy like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.