Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Cts coupe white diamond

  1. #16
    gohawks63's Avatar
    gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,350

    Re: Cts coupe white diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Lac_Boy View Post
    I have a 2012 Thunder Gray Premium. I love my coupe and it get lots of compliments. Only two things I'm disappointed with. As stated earlier, poor gas mileage, and most of my driving is highway and on Texas roads. Second thing is the cheap plastic interior. You'd think a 50k car would have a more luxurious interior. Other than that, perfect car.
    Really? I don't think it's bad. I came out of a 2006 Acura RL before my coupe and I don't feel like I took a step back. We also have a 2011 BMW X5 and I don't think that is much better than the CTS.

    Maybe it has to do with the color of the interiors. I noticed that sometimes the lighter colors might give a more plasticky look. My interior is ebony.


  2. #17
    is250sp's Avatar
    is250sp is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe Premium RWD
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by gohawks63 View Post

    Really? I don't think it's bad. I came out of a 2006 Acura RL before my coupe and I don't feel like I took a step back. We also have a 2011 BMW X5 and I don't think that is much better than the CTS.

    Maybe it has to do with the color of the interiors. I noticed that sometimes the lighter colors might give a more plasticky look. My interior is ebony.
    I will have to agree with lac boy. I think it has to do with the gray plastic trim. If they would've use real aluminum it would look alot better

  3. #18
    ctspremium's Avatar
    ctspremium is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS Premium
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    49
    I have a 2013 Raven Black CTS, Premium Edition, Coupe with the V-6, wide tires, etc. Bought it 9-15-2012, and have never looked back on it yet.

    Mileage is perfect: 19.4 in town(or less if I really push it !!). Hwy: 27 - 29 +. 0 to 60 in 5.8 sec.

    I run premium fuel consistently, but there are many who say that is a waste of money, well it's my money and my theory of the inner workings of this vehicle.

    It is very well loaded & I do not feel the need for a V-8. I still get great comments every where I go.

    I have been a GM Owner solidly since 1974 when I was "burnt" by Ford.

    My only wish was not obtaining the "black diamond". Paint, instead of accepting "Black Raven".

  4. #19
    Lac_Boy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Premium Coupe
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    33

    Re: Cts coupe white diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by is250sp View Post
    I will have to agree with lac boy. I think it has to do with the gray plastic trim. If they would've use real aluminum it would look alot better
    EXACTLY. Guess they had to cut corners somewhere.

  5. #20
    TrimThis is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 TG CTS Coupe
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    200

    Re: Cts coupe white diamond

    I'd buy it cause it's only going to be a 3 year run. You won't be seeing them after this year. I have 36K on mine with no issues other than some wind noise at the drivers window. Get lots of stares and compliments on the car. I'd trade up to the V tomorrow if gas prices weren't so stupid. Get it, you'll love it.

  6. #21
    Lac_Boy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Premium Coupe
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    33

    Re: Cts coupe white diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimThis View Post
    I'd trade up to the V tomorrow if gas prices weren't so stupid.
    At first one of my biggest regrets was buying a new premium instead of a used low mileage V, but now I'm happy with my decision. Sometimes I still play around with the idea of trading up to a V, but that's just wishful thinking.

  7. #22
    gohawks63's Avatar
    gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Lac_Boy

    At first one of my biggest regrets was buying a new premium instead of a used low mileage V, but now I'm happy with my decision. Sometimes I still play around with the idea of trading up to a V, but that's just wishful thinking.
    I am in exactly the same boat you are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum