Getting Coupe Love - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree35Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Getting Coupe Love in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Saying hello to the fellow Coupe owners! Just joined the Coupe family last week. Traded my 06 BMW 330i Sport ...
    dlpuette is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 AWD Performance Coupe, 2011 Harley ElectraGlide Limited

Re: Getting Coupe Love

Saying hello to the fellow Coupe owners! Just joined the Coupe family last week. Traded my 06 BMW 330i Sport man trans for a 13 Performance AWD Coupe in Opulent Blue. It's my first foray into the Caddy world. Hoping I get the same years of satisfaction from my new blue baby as I did my bimmer!

This car has caught my eye ever since it was introduced. I finally came accross the right deal in the color and package I wanted and made the jump! I'll post some pics as soon as I can.

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by dlpuette
    Saying hello to the fellow Coupe owners! Just joined the Coupe family last week. Traded my 06 BMW 330i Sport man trans for a 13 Performance AWD Coupe in Opulent Blue. It's my first foray into the Caddy world. Hoping I get the same years of satisfaction from my new blue baby as I did my bimmer!

This car has caught my eye ever since it was introduced. I finally came accross the right deal in the color and package I wanted and made the jump! I'll post some pics as soon as I can.
    Congratulations and welcome. Hoping you'll love yours, I sure do love mine.

Be prepared, this is not a car for people who want to blend in. The car gets noticed.

angelbones is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Crystal Red CTS Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by dlpuette View Post

While happy with my Red, I love the Opulent Blue. Congratulations. Gohawks is right you'll get noticed and with that color, it will be even rarer. I've only seen 1-2 on the road in the past 2 years since that color come out.

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbones

While happy with my Red, I love the Opulent Blue. Congratulations. Gohawks is right you'll get noticed and with that color, it will be even rarer. I've only seen 1-2 on the road in the past 2 years since that color come out.
    Got it again at the gas station yesterday. A teenager was walking up to his pick up truck and said, "Dude, that is one sick car".

When did you ever hear a teenager say that about a Cadillac? That's why I don't understand Cadillac's rationale on not continuing a CTS coupe that doesn't have a watered down look.

EVH5150 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe Premium: RWD, FE3 Suspension, 6-speed manual

Congrats!

Great choice on the color, Opulent Blue is boss!

----------

Awesome!

Like I said in my post above, fill ups at the gas station become conversations about our sick car!
    Quote Originally Posted by gohawks63 View Post
    Got it again at the gas station yesterday. A teenager was walking up to his pick up truck and said, "Dude, that is one sick car".

When did you ever hear a teenager say that about a Cadillac? That's why I don't understand Cadillac's rationale on not continuing a CTS coupe that doesn't have a watered down look.

Got some more comments yesterday at the store. Amazing how this body line inspires comments. It's still unique after all these years. helps that they're relatively rare on the road.

Here's my Blue baby

IMG_1064- small.JPG
    Bullitt and mnmjack like this.

And another:
    Wish I had the ca$h to replace those ugly OEM wheels. It's the only thing I don't like about the whole exterior look. Maybe someday.....

IMG_1063Small-Crop.jpg
    mnmjack likes this.

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Shooting Brake W/Performance package, 3.6 DI

Ahh, money. Nothing but a Capitalist tool !

Love that phrase. Malcom Forbes taught me that. His airplane's name: Capitalist Tool

MotownPimp is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS Coupe Performance Stick

Nothin' wrong with those wheels, imo.

Bullitt is offline Cadillac Owners Member

And another:
    Wish I had the ca$h to replace those ugly OEM wheels.
    Those wheels aren't the best looking Cadllac wheels available but they surely aren't ugly.
    You own a Caddy and You don't have cash? You sound like those European owners of Mercedes/BMW/Audi who regularly complain about fuel prices.
    Best Wishes. Beautiful car, color and nice wheels.

South Shore 2 Door is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS AWD Premium Coupe

Recent owner, 1 month now, the CTS Coupe gets BY FAR more comments and stares than this ever does...

Here's the new comment getter, the CTS attracts attention wherever it goes !

Real world results - Compliment ratio on the CTS 3 to 1 over the Chevy
    mnmjack likes this.

mcneill8328 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe, Premium Pkg
    Quote Originally Posted by South Shore 2 Door
    Recent owner, 1 month now, the CTS Coupe gets BY FAR more comments and stares than this ever does...

Here's the new comment getter, the CTS attracts attention wherever it goes !

Real world results - Compliment ratio on the CTS 3 to 1 over the Chevy
    That's because corvettes are overrated! The coupe looks great!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.