2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Brake code in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; What is the code number for the standard brakes on my wife's 2009 AWD CTS. Is it JE5?I can't find ...
- 10-19-12 03:26 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2015 xts Premium fwd 2009 CTS AWD
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
What is the code number for the standard brakes on my wife's 2009 AWD CTS. Is it JE5?I can't find the RPO label. The service manager couldn't find it either.
It's supposed to be under the spare tire cover. My XTS label is missing too.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle