cts panoramic sunroof normal? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, cts panoramic sunroof normal? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Originally Posted by Tbbt Only depending on your Karma! I must have good Karma, mine is wonderful, silent and waterproof ...
    OMG
    OMG is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 3.6DI

Re: cts panoramic sunroof normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbbt View Post
    Only depending on your Karma! I must have good Karma, mine is wonderful, silent and waterproof too.

Marv
    Serial! Same here but I've only had it for a few months. lol

qijovn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS COUPE PREMIUM AWD

Re: cts panoramic sunroof normal?

I'm 6 months into my 08 CTS and I've been wondering the same thing since day one!!! Pretty annoying sometimes. It's a smart vehicle....sometimes too smart....I must have good Karma, too. All works well minus the stuff originally mentioned. "knock on wood-grain"

jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by qijovn
    I'm 6 months into my 08 CTS and I've been wondering the same thing since day one!!! Pretty annoying sometimes. It's a smart vehicle....sometimes too smart....I must have good Karma, too. All works well minus the stuff originally mentioned. "knock on wood-grain"
    hey, that counts as REAL wood there! lol, I always say that this is the smartest car I've ever owned to friends and family...sometimes it's the smallest features that can make such a huge difference too.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.