2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Trunk Leak Problem in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; It took three times to fix my trunk leak. After the brake light and license plate grommets were sealed/replaced, the ...
- 05-28-13 10:11 PM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2009 CTS Blue Diamond 3.6L DI AWD
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Fairfax Station, VA
Re: Trunk Leak Problem
It took three times to fix my trunk leak. After the brake light and license plate grommets were sealed/replaced, the final fix was the Cadillac emblem. Once they fixed that leak my trunk has not leaked.
- 05-28-13 10:20 PM #17Originally Posted by like2drive
Being out of "real" warranty myself, I'd start with the high mounted brake light and would then reseal the license plate.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch