2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Trunk Leak Problem in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; It took three times to fix my trunk leak. After the brake light and license plate grommets were sealed/replaced, the ...
- 05-28-13 11:11 PM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2009 CTS Blue Diamond 3.6L DI AWD
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Fairfax Station, VA
Re: Trunk Leak Problem
It took three times to fix my trunk leak. After the brake light and license plate grommets were sealed/replaced, the final fix was the Cadillac emblem. Once they fixed that leak my trunk has not leaked.
- 05-28-13 11:20 PM #17Originally Posted by like2drive
Being out of "real" warranty myself, I'd start with the high mounted brake light and would then reseal the license plate.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Multicam Glove
Original Multicam Glove - Original Series Glove Large Multicam
- Tub O' Towels - Solution Soaked Scrubbing Towels
Solution Soaked Scrubbing Towels - Each Towel Is 10 X 12 Inches; 90 Count
- Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge
Fuel Pressure Gauge - 1/8" male NPT fittingMore on Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge