Ats
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Ats in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; What you get if you leave your CTS in the dryer to long. Not very imaginative GM....
    rgauchey is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

Ats

What you get if you leave your CTS in the dryer to long. Not very imaginative GM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

TomZ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS4 Premium, White Diamond/Cocoa

Re: Ats

Quote Originally Posted by rgauchey View Post
    What you get if you leave your CTS in the dryer to long. Not very imaginative GM.
    Seriously? It's designed to compete heads up with the new BMW 3 series. Smart marketing IMHO. We're picking up the wife's 'new' 2011 CTS next month. When it's time for me to get a new car, I'll look at the ATS. Having a corporate "look" across models develops a brand identity.

BreakingThrough is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Thunder Gray '08 CTS 3.6 FE2 Premium

Quote Originally Posted by rgauchey View Post
    While the ATS doesn't take styling in a new direction for the brand, I think it looks good and is a nice evolution of the "Art & Science" Cadillac theme. Just like our generation CTS's refined the edgy styling of the first-gen CTS, I think the ATS continues the refinement and evolution of the Cadillac "look."

More importantly, I like that the ATS still bears a resemblance to our CTS's. I intend to keep my CTS for a while (at least five years or so), and the ATS does not make our cars look old or out of date. And I think we'll be seeing a LOT of ATS's on the road once they go on sale.

A Wilson is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Premium ('08 CTS DI Traded)

I will strongly consider adding a RWD 3.6 ATS to my stable. Will have to test fit myself in the interior (I'm 6'4") and take a few test drives, but I think it looks impressive in pictures and on paper. I'm intrigued by the turbo engine so I test drove a 6sp manual Regal GS last week. While the overall car and setup is very nice I wanted "more" from the engine. Hope to see an ATS soon, and I agree that we'll see a lot of ATSs on the road soon enough. Nice work GM.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.