N00b introduction
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, N00b introduction in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Hello! This actually is my wife's car, lol. We'll be getting a "used" 2011 CTS Sedan Premium, White Diamond/Cashmere. It's ...
    TomZ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS4 Premium, White Diamond/Cocoa

N00b introduction

Hello! This actually is my wife's car, lol. We'll be getting a "used" 2011 CTS Sedan Premium, White Diamond/Cashmere. It's currently at an out-of-state dealership, but we won't be able to pick it up until later in February. I posted "used" as it has less than three hundred miles. According to the dealer the car was on display at Epcot in Florida, then purchased at a GM only auction. The car has almost every option; Nav, Y42 suspension, P63 polished 18", and the oddball "R7V "SHOW VEHICLE ID, ORDER TYPE TSE/SSE". Does anyone know anything about this code? The nice thing about the used status is availability of the Certified warranty, which we will be purchasing.

While looking for the car my wife fell in love with the Recaro seats. Unfortunately I couldn't find a single AWD/3.6 car with Recaros AND Nav. Does anyone have this combination?

She sat in, or drove most of the cars in this market segment (Lexus IS350, IS250, Mercedes E-Class, BMW 328iX, Buick LaCrosse, and Lincoln MKZ. She is a small woman, and the CTS just "fit" and felt the best to her. She had never driven an AWD car before, and was quite impressed after taking a banked freeway ramp when I suggested: "Go faster than you're comfortable up this ramp, honey." LOL! She went faster than I was comfortable! It's an amazing car, we're really looking forward to picking up 'her' car.

I'm on a few other car forums, and looking forward to participating here.

Tom

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

exm22psu is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS DI AWD Premium

Re: N00b introduction

Don't have that combination but welcome to the forum and congrats!

caddad08 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS4 DI Hot Lava Edition PDZ AWD FE2

Congrats - I don't have recaros but I love my loaded cts!

A Wilson is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Premium ('08 CTS DI Traded)

Welcome, Tom. I'm on my second CTS and love it. Let us know when you get it home. Mine is a RWD premium; no recaros.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.