Permachrome on my 19" Factory Rims - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Permachrome on my 19" Factory Rims in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Permachrome on my 18" FE3: IMG_0674.JPG...
    next2pool is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Performance

Re: Permachrome on my 19" Factory Rims

Permachrome on my 18" FE3:IMG_0674.JPG
    RAB, wcthunder and EVH5150 like this.

MotownPimp is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS Coupe Performance Stick

Go for it, RAB. But keep in mind I come from a generation where chrome was king!
    wcthunder likes this.

RAB
    RAB is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Premium AWD Sport Sedan w/FE5 - RadiantSilver|Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjb9475 View Post
    I live near troy mi and I'm thinking about going this route too Detroit wheel and tire is very well known in the area and stand by their product many dealers around here use them maybe we can get a deal on two sets 1 for your car 1 for mine and we can go to lunch during install
    Hey Mrjb9475, thanks for letting me know Detroit Wheel & Tire are very well known and reputable in the area. Your idea about maybe getting a deal on 2 sets is an excellent one - and yes, absolutely we could go for lunch during the install! I'll decide on the purchase of (PJ2) PVD permachrome wheels by the end of this week. I have a service appointment today at the GM dealer and while there I'll discuss the condition of my factory PJ2 wheels with the service manager. Following that conversation I'll have a better idea as to how I will proceed. Will send you a PM within the next few days.
    /R

----------

Quote Originally Posted by next2pool View Post
    Permachrome on my 18" FE3:Attachment 231050
    Very nice next2pool... your Permachrome wheels look great. Actually your entire vehicle looks great!!
    By the way.. where did you get the Cadillac wreath & crest badge for the C pillar(s) on your CTS? It's a nice touch.
    Thanks, Richard

----------

Quote Originally Posted by MotownPimp View Post
    Go for it, RAB. But keep in mind I come from a generation where chrome was king!
    Ha-Ha! Thanks for the advice Motown! Hey, same here - when I grew up (60's/70's time frame) chrome was definitely king!

next2pool is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Performance

""Very nice next2pool... your Permachrome wheels look great. Actually your entire vehicle looks great!!
    By the way.. where did you get the Cadillac wreath & crest badge for the C pillar(s) on your CTS? It's a nice touch.
    Thanks, Richard""

Thanks ! In the Phoenix area Lund Cadillac put those on all of their cars. I suspect it is a standard stick-on available from some of the after market suppliers.

JagJohn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS

This is my first post on this forum. (be kind) I have a 2009 CTS black with the DI. I just got the "black chrome" from Detroit wheels. (PVD) I looked on eBay and they were $795.00 for a set of 4. and $1200.00 for the core charge. I looked on their website and they were $850.00 for a set of 4 and $1000.00 for the core charge. I called and talked to a salesman and asked why they were more expensive on their site, he asked me how much they were on eBay and I told him, he said he would sell them to me for $750.00 for a set of 4. I JUMPED right on it, so call and talk to them.

JagJohn

EVH5150 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe Premium: RWD, FE3 Suspension, 6-speed manual

Love this look, wow!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by next2pool View Post
    Permachrome on my 18" FE3:Attachment 231050

agreif is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS DI AWD

Still waiting for that full shot picture of your car exm22psu.

HurstGN is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by JagJohn View Post
    This is my first post on this forum. (be kind) I have a 2009 CTS black with the DI. I just got the "black chrome" from Detroit wheels. (PVD) I looked on eBay and they were $795.00 for a set of 4. and $1200.00 for the core charge. I looked on their website and they were $850.00 for a set of 4 and $1000.00 for the core charge. I called and talked to a salesman and asked why they were more expensive on their site, he asked me how much they were on eBay and I told him, he said he would sell them to me for $750.00 for a set of 4. I JUMPED right on it, so call and talk to them.

JagJohn
    Welcome! Be sure to post pics once you get your tires mounted and the wheels installed on the car. I'd really like to see the black chrome on a 2009.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.