Problem with iphone 4 and bluetooth working and not working - SOLVED!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Problem with iphone 4 and bluetooth working and not working - SOLVED! in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; After dealing with the bluetooth issues and the iphone 4. Sometimes it worked sometimes it did not. It seemed to ...
    dean77 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Problem with iphone 4 and bluetooth working and not working - SOLVED!

After dealing with the bluetooth issues and the iphone 4. Sometimes it worked sometimes it did not. It seemed to have a mind of its own. Reading previous posts others seemed to have the same problem, wondering if it was the car or if it was apple. Well it seems to be apple. I recently upgraded to the iphone 4S and all my problems dissapeared. I have had weeks of bluetooth use and not once did I have the issues I had witrh the iphone 4. Not sure what apple changed but it works!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

TrimThis is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 TG CTS Coupe

Re: Problem with iphone 4 and bluetooth working and not working - SOLVED!

I also think it was Apple. Did the iOS upgrade and my 4 is acting predictable now.

kingtj is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS4 Coupe, Premium edition

Re: Problem with iphone 4 and bluetooth working and not working - SOLVED!

Are you having any issues where the caller ID info doesn't display on the car's screen, when calls come in on your iPhone 4S and it's linked up w/bluetooth?
    I *just* switched from a Sprint HTC Evo 4G to the iPhone 4S and I know the caller ID info was showing up on my CTS Coupe with the Evo, but I'm seeing nothing but a generic "Incoming call" message with the iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by dean77 View Post
    After dealing with the bluetooth issues and the iphone 4. Sometimes it worked sometimes it did not. It seemed to have a mind of its own. Reading previous posts others seemed to have the same problem, wondering if it was the car or if it was apple. Well it seems to be apple. I recently upgraded to the iphone 4S and all my problems dissapeared. I have had weeks of bluetooth use and not once did I have the issues I had witrh the iphone 4. Not sure what apple changed but it works!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.