2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 2011 CTS Sedan ambient footwell lighting in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I looked under the dash and I guess GM removed the connection for the ambient footwell lighting. GM accessories still ...
- 12-07-11 08:30 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Sedan RWD Radiant Silver|Ebony
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Knoxville TN
2011 CTS Sedan ambient footwell lighting
I looked under the dash and I guess GM removed the connection for the ambient footwell lighting. GM accessories still list it as an option but it shows plug in connectors. Has anyone added the lights and have instructions or a link?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric