New Owner
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, New Owner in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Hello All, Just bought a 2009 CTS4 Premium PDQ collection package and I am very happy to be apart of ...
    Sean23 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-4 AWD PDQ Premium Collection PKG

New Owner

Hello All,

Just bought a 2009 CTS4 Premium PDQ collection package and I am very happy to be apart of this community. Any suggestions on easy add ons or upgrades that are almost must haves would be great!
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Dave1442397 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS 3.6 RWD Sport Wagon

Re: New Owner

Congrats. looks good! The only things I added were an iPod and winter floormats

winter floormats would be good since I live in Michigan thanks! I have an I-phone, so should work same way right?

tonyfort is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Former owner 2008 CTS

I have a set of WeatherTech floor liners from my 2008 CTS4 on e-bay. Front only. I will say that they fit well in the floorpan but not absolutely perfectly (there's some space between the top of the liner on the passenger side and the transmission tunnel). You can't beat them for winter though. If you have the cashmere interior the tan goes great; its sort of a mid-point color between the cashmere and cocoa. Here's the link to my listing:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/WeatherTech-...item1c21b25e25

Congrats on the new car!

thunder0938 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS wagon 3.6

the 1st thing i got was the winter mats, easy to clean

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

congrats and welcome!

ctsfan2009 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS4

Welcome! How many miles? I bought an '09 CTS4 last summer. Mine has the "performance collection" with the premium luxury package. In short, it has everything except navigation and 5.1 audio system. With everything it has, there isn't much to add on. Did yours originally have the heated washer fluid option(it was phased out during MY '09)? If so, it's likely been removed as part of the recall, but if you want it back there is a company called alpha therm who makes a direct replacement for the GM unit. Do a google search or even search this forum for more info. Might come in handy during those MI winters. As for other things to add, maybe a window tint to go along with the floor mats. Other than that, the car is pretty well loaded.

Dave1442397 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS 3.6 RWD Sport Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Sean23 View Post
    I have an I-phone, so should work same way right?
    As far as I know, yes. I'm using an iPod Touch.

The car has 40k miles, but very good condition was a GM executive vehicle. I will look into those floor mats. I am currently deployed to the middle east, so winter will be over when I get home, good for next winter though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.