Vin package lookup online? - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree3Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Vin package lookup online? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Hello all I just joined after surfing this when I had my 2010 Premium Escalade, which I knew everything that ...
    Excellence_mike is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 10 Escalade Premium TOTALED 4.22.13,08 CTS 3.6 DI Perf/lux

Re: Vin package lookup online?

Hello all I just joined after surfing this when I had my 2010 Premium Escalade, which I knew everything that was installed in that. However it was totaled in a rear end collision I was hit by a idiot kid driving a suburban at 50 mph while I was in dead stop traffic. So I kept looking for a great deal on a V near me and none surfaced. So I did find a fully loaded 2008 cts 3.6 Di which said to have the performance and luxury package, I am sure it does since I found out he owner was a teacher I had some time back, one owner great condition and 52000 miles. Can I get someone to search the vin and post or email to Michael.mcquade@yahoo.com. Thanks 1G6DV57VX80180894

Excellence_mike is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 10 Escalade Premium TOTALED 4.22.13,08 CTS 3.6 DI Perf/lux

That was fast thank you

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

you're welcome ... you might want to edit your email out of your previous post ... spammers will pick it up (if they haven't already) and add you to all their good lists
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

HurstGN is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept View Post
    you're welcome ... you might want to edit your email out of your previous post ... spammers will pick it up (if they haven't already) and add you to all their good lists
    Too late...already added to the restroom wall at the PA-OH border rest stop!

bronik90 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe - 3.6l DI AWD
    Quote Originally Posted by HurstGN View Post

Too late...already added to the restroom wall at the PA-OH border rest stop!
    Snagged it on my way to Cleveland. Thanks!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.