2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Cabin filter in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Fyi, after you take the 3 screws out and the leaf guard, there are 2 tabs on the top of ...
- 10-24-11 01:07 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.6 AWD, Crystal Red
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Boston, MA
Fyi, after you take the 3 screws out and the leaf guard, there are 2 tabs on the top of housing that you lift up and just the top comes off. I did it the hard way and removed the entire housing from the car panel; subsequently, losing some clips that hold the housing to the car panel. Wonder if you can buy those clips?
Anyway, does anyone know where/what this sensor clips too? It was dangling near the cabin filter. Thanks.
- 10-24-11 03:39 PM #2
I think I figured out where the sensor clips. I assume this is the cabin air quality sensor. Not sure if it should face in or out but whatever. I fixed clip issue with good ol' duct tape. Typical me project. Should take minutes but takes much longer. Lol.
- 10-24-11 04:40 PM #3Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Premium AWD 3.6 DI (Sold)
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Chicago Area
Re: Cabin filter
- 10-24-11 04:58 PM #4
Great! Thank you.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9006XS SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- Mr. Gasket - Valve Cover Gasket Set
Valve Cover Gasket Set -