Cadillac CTS 08 Coolant Sensor.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Cadillac CTS 08 Coolant Sensor. in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Need some help, Took my Cadillac for an oil change and the guy told me he saw a small coolant ...
    Cristano is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS 08, Cadillac Deville 97

Exclamation Cadillac CTS 08 Coolant Sensor.

Need some help, Took my Cadillac for an oil change and the guy told me he saw a small coolant leak, I didn't think much of it since the check engine light was not on. I drove it for about two days and the check engine came back on, so I took it to the dealer see if the warranty would cover it so they didn't the diagnosis test and told me it was a coolant sensor that was bad and that the warranty didn't cover that. So I was just wondering around how much that would cost? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Cadillac CTS 08 Coolant Sensor.

Cristano,
    It really depends on where you go. Did the dealer give you a quote if they were to do the work?
    Breanne
    Cadillac Customer Service

No he didnt give me a quote he just told me that it was a coolant sensor and then said warranty wont be able to cover and then after that they I just left since they had me waiting for 3 hours just to tell me that.

Ok so I took it to the autozone to get the diagnosis code and this is what came up P2601 coolant pump ctrl range/perf

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.