Flash-to-pass ?? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Flash-to-pass ?? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Tried it out last night in my 2010 with HID's, flash to pass only blinks. It's still the best lighting ...
    Brutus is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS4

Re: Flash-to-pass ??

Tried it out last night in my 2010 with HID's, flash to pass only blinks. It's still the best lighting system of any car I've ever had. Perfect blend of yellow to white light with no blue and no blinding glare. And I really like how they turn to look around corners.

RAB
    RAB is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Premium AWD Sport Sedan w/FE5 - RadiantSilver|Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Tried it out last night in my 2010 with HID's, flash to pass only blinks. It's still the best lighting system of any car I've ever had. Perfect blend of yellow to white light with no blue and no blinding glare.
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    And I really like how they turn to look around corners.
    Me too!
    And as a reminder / info for all.. this feature (Adaptive Forward Lighting or AFL) only works with the exterior lamp switch on the multifunction lever set to the "AUTO" position. With the exterior lamp switch set to the "Headlamps" position AFL will not operate.

bluefleetwood is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1964Fleetwood60Spcl,1976EldoradoConv,2009CTS4BlackCherryDI

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    I wish they would get rid of high beams altogether. At least once a week I get some moron driving at me on a dark road with his high beams on.
    Yes I agree. Can't understand why Cadillac removed the Auto Dimming feature from any of their vehicles to begin with. My 64 Fleetwood and 76 Eldorado have it and it works flawlessly. All cars should have it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.