Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e. in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I have NEVER received sooo many compliments, conversation starters, smiles, thumbs up, and nods of approval on a vehicle. GM ...
  1. #1
    CTScoupeDIVA is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Automobile(s): 11:::CTS:::C:O:U:P:E:::Black:on:Black
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51

    Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    I have NEVER received sooo many compliments, conversation starters, smiles, thumbs up, and nods of approval on a vehicle. GM truly hit the mark on Art meets Science.

    Best non-verbal compliment to date...I was stopped at a light and I noticed 'extra' movement from the passengers in the car behind me. Both the driver (male) and passenger (female) took pictures of my car with the camera phones!!

    So what verbal or non-verbal compliments have you graciously accepted?? Do share!!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    RavenCoupe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2 CTS Coupes: Raven Black/Ebony & White Diamond/Cashmere
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    40
    Posts
    16

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    Amen! I have never had this much attention over a vehicle either! It's friggin crazy! I have only owned this car about a month and I wouldn't even know where to start describing the best compliments haha! I guess the most hilarious was a cop... As he was passing me, he rolled down his window, pointed at my car, smiled, and gave me a thumbs up!

  4. #3
    Absolutnati's Avatar
    Absolutnati is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe Raven Black
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    114

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    It was two in the morning and I was parked outside the bars waiting on someone picking up food. I got asked for a ride home by at least three different girls, gave two interior tours, and got photographed twice. the Cadillac Coupe!

  5. #4
    Tulkinghorn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe (Raven Black/Ebony, of course)
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    61

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    My best one so far was having valets put it in one of the special display spots for the ritziest cars, alongside a Bentley, as I tell about here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ace-honor.html

    Another unique one was from my next door neighbor: "Now we have to move out of the neighborhood since it's become too classy for us!" And, of course, assorted thumbs ups and comments at red lights, people at my office building telling me they've been admiring it in the parking garage, etc.

    I expect to keep receiving compliments on my coupe for a long time to come, which is cool. My previous two cars were both very nice and were new models when I got them and drew lots of compliments, but both are now very commonplace, so nobody really remarks on them anymore. I predict that the CTS Coupe will remain more rare and unique because it's more of a niche product.

  6. #5
    CTScoupeDIVA is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Automobile(s): 11:::CTS:::C:O:U:P:E:::Black:on:Black
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenCoupe View Post
    Amen! I have never had this much attention over a vehicle either! It's friggin crazy! I have only owned this car about a month and I wouldn't even know where to start describing the best compliments haha! I guess the most hilarious was a cop... As he was passing me, he rolled down his window, pointed at my car, smiled, and gave me a thumbs up!
    I know...Im only two months in and DAAAAANG my car is pulling major stares Two divas now...ooh boy!!! Wow thumbs up from Mr.Policeman...rare and cool!

  7. #6
    CTScoupeDIVA is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Automobile(s): 11:::CTS:::C:O:U:P:E:::Black:on:Black
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutnati View Post
    It was two in the morning and I was parked outside the bars waiting on someone picking up food. I got asked for a ride home by at least three different girls, gave two interior tours, and got photographed twice. the Cadillac Coupe!
    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! Hilarious...here's to many more 'rockstar' moments to you!

  8. #7
    CTScoupeDIVA is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Automobile(s): 11:::CTS:::C:O:U:P:E:::Black:on:Black
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulkinghorn View Post
    My best one so far was having valets put it in one of the special display spots for the ritziest cars, alongside a Bentley, as I tell about here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ace-honor.html

    Another unique one was from my next door neighbor: "Now we have to move out of the neighborhood since it's become too classy for us!" And, of course, assorted thumbs ups and comments at red lights, people at my office building telling me they've been admiring it in the parking garage, etc.

    I expect to keep receiving compliments on my coupe for a long time to come, which is cool. My previous two cars were both very nice and were new models when I got them and drew lots of compliments, but both are now very commonplace, so nobody really remarks on them anymore. I predict that the CTS Coupe will remain more rare and unique because it's more of a niche product.
    Your valet experience is THE best non-verbal compliment! AWESOME story!

  9. #8
    Tulkinghorn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe (Raven Black/Ebony, of course)
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    61

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    Got another enthusiastic stoplight, roll-down-the-window, etc. compliment on the way home from work this evening, at least the second one I've gotten from a guy driving a nice BMW.

  10. #9
    RavenCoupe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2 CTS Coupes: Raven Black/Ebony & White Diamond/Cashmere
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    40
    Posts
    16

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    Since my last post, I've had a few more people approach me about my car. One old man at a gas station asked me if I minded if he could please look inside my car for a second... He just kept tellin me how beautiful it was... And the other was a 18-19yr old guy at another gas station telling me how cool my car is lol. Before I got my Coupe, I was drivin a black 06' BMW 745Li... And I rarely ever had anyone stopping me to compliment my car. Diva hit the nail on the head... I feel like such a "Rockstar" in this car haha!

  11. #10
    CTScoupeDIVA is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Automobile(s): 11:::CTS:::C:O:U:P:E:::Black:on:Black
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulkinghorn View Post
    Got another enthusiastic stoplight, roll-down-the-window, etc. compliment on the way home from work this evening, at least the second one I've gotten from a guy driving a nice BMW.
    -----

    I love the restrained stares from the foreign car drivers...lol

  12. #11
    CTScoupeDIVA is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Automobile(s): 11:::CTS:::C:O:U:P:E:::Black:on:Black
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenCoupe View Post
    Since my last post, I've had a few more people approach me about my car. One old man at a gas station asked me if I minded if he could please look inside my car for a second... He just kept tellin me how beautiful it was... And the other was a 18-19yr old guy at another gas station telling me how cool my car is lol. Before I got my Coupe, I was drivin a black 06' BMW 745Li... And I rarely ever had anyone stopping me to compliment my car. Diva hit the nail on the head... I feel like such a "Rockstar" in this car haha!
    ---------

    A lil' twenty year old...honks at me at a red light...all to tell me "You look goood in that car"...I think my head swelled just a bit this afternoon after that one! lol

    Let's keep rockin' in our coupes dude!

  13. #12
    Absolutnati's Avatar
    Absolutnati is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe Raven Black
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    114

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTScoupeDIVA View Post
    -----

    I love the restrained stares from the foreign car drivers...lol
    Especially the ones in the BMW's and Lexus

    The whole time they are just DYING to turn their head

  14. #13
    qckndrty is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe Black Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    No comments so far. 3 weeks in.

  15. #14
    Unbanable is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    112

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTScoupeDIVA View Post
    ---------

    A lil' twenty year old...honks at me at a red light...all to tell me "You look goood in that car"...I think my head swelled just a bit this afternoon after that one! lol

    Let's keep rockin' in our coupes dude!
    How old are you?

  16. #15
    ArmyJoe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 11 CTS coupe 10 SRX
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    50
    Posts
    61

    Re: Share the best compliments rec'd on your c.o.u.p.e.

    MY best complement for my black CTS coupe? it was the side to side head shake and frown by the driver of a Prius in the shopping center parking lot. Daughter got to see it too. Good life lesson.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting