Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New Heated Washer Replacement AT-37GM

21K views 62 replies 15 participants last post by  zach2011 
#1 ·
I am curious if any 2008 owners have successfully replaced their OEM/disabled heated washer unit with the new one posted some time ago from AlphaTherm. I dont remember whether the AT-37GM could be installed once the recall work was performed or if you had to install it on a CTS that didnt have the recall performed. I do remember alot of concerns about the companies lack of response to customer inquiries. I see that the AT-380D unit marketed for other car makers seems to be popular and highly rated.
I havent had my recall work done yet. My only use for the feature is for the summer low flying aircrafts common in South Carolina; I also live in NJ but usually dont spend the winters up here anymore.

#63 ·
Wish I could say the same for mine! Went to install it and notice the previous owner must have had a wreck and bad repair job because I have no hose or parts underneath my hood running from the sprayers to the washer fluid. All I have is a hose coming from the fluid reservoir and it sprays all over my engine compartment.

Really wanna get this thing installed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.