2008+ Owners: Your Help is Needed
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By The Tony Show
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 2008+ Owners: Your Help is Needed in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Congratulations to everyone here on their new CTS, probably one of the best Cadillacs ever built. As a group, the ...
    The Tony Show is offline See you in the funny papers
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(

2008+ Owners: Your Help is Needed

Congratulations to everyone here on their new CTS, probably one of the best Cadillacs ever built. As a group, the 2008+ owners are some of the youngest and most affluent Cadillac owners around, and that's why we need your help.

Many of you have used this forum to find a great deal on a CTS by locating a Dealer or finding out what the rebates and Dealer invoice are. Some of you have also found the answers to technical questions, explanations on how to operate features on your CTS, and lots of other helpful things. If you feel like giving back to the community (and at the same time getting some sweet rewards in return), please consider joining as a Supporting Member. You'll enjoy the following benefits:

SUPPORTING MEMBER BENEFITS

- Less generic ads! This means faster page loading for Supporting Members! (Authorized Vendor ads display for everyone)
    - Your attachment storage will grow five times in size from two (2) megabytes to ten (10) megabytes.
    - Your Cadillac Gallery storage doubles in size from twenty (20) megabytes to forty (40) megabytes.
    - Your Cadillac Classified Ads limit increases from 2 simultaneous ads to 5.
    - Your private message storage capability grows from 10 to 50 saved messages.
    - The file size for your personal avatar will double in size from 20 kilobytes to 40 kilobytes.
    - Your personal Photo Album storage goes up from 25 to 50 pictures and 100k each to 150k each. (new)

- You'll obtain the abiliy to create Social Groups. (new)
    - You'll obtain the abiliy to create a Blog. (new)
    - You'll obtain the ability to set a custom user title.
    - You'll obtain the ability to upload a custom avatar.
    - You'll obtain the ability to set a custom signature.
    - You'll no longer have the "edited by" show up in your edited messages.
    - You'll receive a special "Supporting Member" badge beneath your username in all of your posted messages.

One other thing you can do to help the community is find us vendors who are interested in offering Cadillac specific products for our cars. If in your travels you come across a company or vendor who currently offers or would be interested in offering products for the CTS or other Cadillacs, please encourage them to visit the site and contact an Administrator about joining as a vendor here. The more vendors we have, the fewer supporting members we need to keep the forums running.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and consider supporting the forum as a premium member. This is truly a great site, but we need your help to keep it going.
    ctspremium and ctspremium like this.
    Rest in Peace, J.D. (aka Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RAB13 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS 3.5DI

Re: 2008+ Owners: Your Help is Needed

What do I need to do to become a supporting member?

bluefleetwood is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1964Fleetwood60Spcl,1976EldoradoConv,2009CTS4BlackCherryDI

Quote Originally Posted by The Tony Show View Post
    Congratulations to everyone here on their new CTS, probably one of the best Cadillacs ever built. As a group, the 2008+ owners are some of the youngest and most affluent Cadillac owners around, and that's why we need your help.

Many of you have used this forum to find a great deal on a CTS by locating a Dealer or finding out what the rebates and Dealer invoice are. Some of you have also found the answers to technical questions, explanations on how to operate features on your CTS, and lots of other helpful things. If you feel like giving back to the community (and at the same time getting some sweet rewards in return), please consider joining as a Supporting Member. You'll enjoy the following benefits:

SUPPORTING MEMBER BENEFITS

- Less generic ads! This means faster page loading for Supporting Members! (Authorized Vendor ads display for everyone)
    - Your attachment storage will grow five times in size from two (2) megabytes to ten (10) megabytes.
    - Your Cadillac Gallery storage doubles in size from twenty (20) megabytes to forty (40) megabytes.
    - Your Cadillac Classified Ads limit increases from 2 simultaneous ads to 5.
    - Your private message storage capability grows from 10 to 50 saved messages.
    - The file size for your personal avatar will double in size from 20 kilobytes to 40 kilobytes.
    - Your personal Photo Album storage goes up from 25 to 50 pictures and 100k each to 150k each. (new)

- You'll obtain the abiliy to create Social Groups. (new)
    - You'll obtain the abiliy to create a Blog. (new)
    - You'll obtain the ability to set a custom user title.
    - You'll obtain the ability to upload a custom avatar.
    - You'll obtain the ability to set a custom signature.
    - You'll no longer have the "edited by" show up in your edited messages.
    - You'll receive a special "Supporting Member" badge beneath your username in all of your posted messages.

One other thing you can do to help the community is find us vendors who are interested in offering Cadillac specific products for our cars. If in your travels you come across a company or vendor who currently offers or would be interested in offering products for the CTS or other Cadillacs, please encourage them to visit the site and contact an Administrator about joining as a vendor here. The more vendors we have, the fewer supporting members we need to keep the forums running.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and consider supporting the forum as a premium member. This is truly a great site, but we need your help to keep it going.
    I need a little help please. I don't know where to go for this so I'll ask here. I am having some problem viewing "My Photo Albums". When I click on the little icon under the list of the cars I own, my 2 albums pages come up and when I click on either album title, nothing happens. The page just reloads. When I click on anyone elses album icon beneath their name, it jumps again to the list of my 2 albums again I can't see anything.
    Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
    Thanks

The Tony Show is offline See you in the funny papers
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(

It's a glitch in the forums, unfortunately. The site owner is working on getting new software to run his place, so I doubt we'll see the photo albums working again until that happens.
    Rest in Peace, J.D. (aka Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

bluefleetwood is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1964Fleetwood60Spcl,1976EldoradoConv,2009CTS4BlackCherryDI

Quote Originally Posted by The Tony Show View Post
    It's a glitch in the forums, unfortunately. The site owner is working on getting new software to run his place, so I doubt we'll see the photo albums working again until that happens.
    Thanks

Unbanable is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): CTS

I have the same exact forum on my site... but i guess the owner of this forum doesnt know gow to code mods correcttly..

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Get over yourself. You are referring to a post that is over 6 months old. Photo albums are working fine now.

DECAHT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS 2011 3,6 AWD White Diamond (Eur)

Hello for all owners cadillac CTS from Russia!
    Im buyed my first caddy in 2010, and change it to CTS 2011 in last autumn in connection with a guarantee. Because my first car often broke. This is very interest incedent in Russian internet community. I can tell in next time, if any body have interest.

Now I have a hoby, I moderator in Russian cadillac-club, we have 2,5k+ users in our forum.
    Yours forum hard for me, and i dont know where I have to write about this.

In future I hope find answers to technical questions, that we can not decide for themselves.

And in the end I want represent for You this fotos (second is my car, which i own now):
    DSC01221.JPG
    88ce5a030e3d1964-large.jpg
    And sorry for my inglish, I'm just learning now it.

johnachak is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS4 3.6DI, Crystal Red, Polished aluminun, Bose/Nav

Beautiful car. Use it in good health.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.