2008 Sighting in Chicago - Enterprise Fleet Car - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, 2008 Sighting in Chicago - Enterprise Fleet Car in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I have to drive by my dealer and see if they have any in as loaners. If they do then ...
    gary88 is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2007 E92 BMW 335i

Re: 2008 Sighting in Chicago - Enterprise Fleet Car

I have to drive by my dealer and see if they have any in as loaners. If they do then it looks like my car is going to the dealer for awhile

ewill3rd is offline Cadillac Technician
    Automobile(s): none

RAB, I didn't get a chance to play with all the buttons. Based on what I see it looks like a Day/Night mode button. That changes the brightness and coloring for better viewing in day or night.
    I didn't even notice that one to be honest with you.

C6, yes that is us, we are right off of Quaker lane and Fern Street in Alexandria. You can get to us from the Shirlington or King Street exits.
    I don't know how many we have, I don't know which ones of these are sold, but as I said I have seen people lining up just to look at them before they are even prepped for the lot.
    I have only seen 2 that are loaded up with the DI and the Nav and I don't know how many we have.
    I have seen I think 5 or 6 but I know at least one of them has been sold, maybe more.
    I am sure that anything we have will be on the lot by tomorrow. The Sales manager will likely push the prep guy to get all these ready for the weekend.

Gary, we usually provide CTS loaners for our customers, I will ask today but I am sure we will do the same as these get enough miles on them. It might be a while before sales lets us use some though, I am sure the bulk of what we get will be reserved for the sales lot.

gm_eng is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 SRX & 2010 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible

RAB,

Since the icons on that switch are a picture of a sun and a moon, I think you're right, it toggles it from daytime background to nighttime. My Garmin has that feature. It can be changed from a light background to a black background (also does it automatically based on time of day).

RAB
    RAB is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Premium AWD Sport Sedan w/FE5 - RadiantSilver|Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by gm_eng View Post
    RAB,

Since the icons on that switch are a picture of a sun and a moon, I think you're right, it toggles it from daytime background to nighttime. My Garmin has that feature. It can be changed from a light background to a black background (also does it automatically based on time of day).
    Thanks gm_eng & ewill3rd. There's another good feature.
    Really looking forward to checking out the navigation/infotainment system on my '08 CTS when it arrives. I'm sure I'll be sitting in the car for several hours after getting it, figuring out everything as well as setting up my preferences via the driver info center (DIC). Then there'll be a repeat of all that when I eventually let my wife get in the driver's seat! (ha ha)

Attached Images

C6Vette is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS DI FE3

Quote Originally Posted by ewill3rd View Post
    RAB, I didn't get a chance to play with all the buttons. Based on what I see it looks like a Day/Night mode button. That changes the brightness and coloring for better viewing in day or night.
    I didn't even notice that one to be honest with you.

C6, yes that is us, we are right off of Quaker lane and Fern Street in Alexandria. You can get to us from the Shirlington or King Street exits.
    I don't know how many we have, I don't know which ones of these are sold, but as I said I have seen people lining up just to look at them before they are even prepped for the lot.
    I have only seen 2 that are loaded up with the DI and the Nav and I don't know how many we have.
    I have seen I think 5 or 6 but I know at least one of them has been sold, maybe more.
    I am sure that anything we have will be on the lot by tomorrow. The Sales manager will likely push the prep guy to get all these ready for the weekend.
    Thank you. I called earlier today and they said you had 6, 4 of which have been sold. I'll drop by tonight to check it out. He said I could test drive them as well. I'm really looking forward to it.

I haven't driven one yet.
    I am sure it is a great ride though.
    Let me know!
    I won't get to drive one until one comes in broken.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.