Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2012 CTS Coupe Projector Door Lights

6K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Big Art 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I see a lot of threads in regards to the projector door lights but it seems like none of them reference the coupes. Does anyone here know of a set of plug and play door projector lights for a 2012 CTS coupe? I don't really want to drill any holes anywhere so a plug and play set would be perfect. Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this has already been discussed and I overlooked it.

Thank you!!

2012 CTS Coupe AWD Premium

#6 ·
:( did not want to drive holes. Thanks for the fast and great feedback guys. I almost bought a pair thinking it was plug and play and then I decided to join the forum and ask before I committed. Thanks again guys. I guess I will wait awhile until I get the courage to try it if it really keeps eating at me lol.

#8 ·
It is really very simple. I am about as mechanically inclined as a fish and I was able to do it in about 30 minutes on my '13 Coupe (I even soldered the wires--my first time ever soldering anything). The projector lights are so cheap and easy to install that if I ever experience the fading (I'm 3 months in), I will just replace them. With that in mind, I might just buy an extra set today just in case.

#9 ·
Hello Everyone!

I see a lot of threads in regards to the projector door lights but it seems like none of them reference the coupes. Does anyone here know of a set of plug and play door projector lights for a 2012 CTS coupe? I don't really want to drill any holes anywhere so a plug and play set would be perfect. Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this has already been discussed and I overlooked it.

Thank you!!

#10 ·
Hello Everyone!

Thank you!!

Just bought "plug & play" off Amazon. Not plug and play for coupe. I have 2012 CTS, and the hole at bottom of door is too small. May have to do some mod.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.