Lowering 2010 3.0 sedan?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hammerhead100
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, Lowering 2010 3.0 sedan? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I want to lower my 2010 CTS but every Eibach kit I've looked at states its for the 3.6. I ...
    Michelle's Cadi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 cadillac cts

Lowering 2010 3.0 sedan?

I want to lower my 2010 CTS but every Eibach kit I've looked at states its for the 3.6. I talked to the guys at autoanything.com and they are not sure if the springs will work on the 3.0. Which kits are you guys using to lower the 3.0?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Hammerhead100 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS Performance Sedan

Re: Lowering 2010 3.0 sedan?

I can't imagine that there would be any differences in basic suspension from 3.0 to 3.6

Someone who knows for sure should chime in here shortly. It is odd that they are only listed for 3.6

I have the Eibach Pro Kit on my 3.6 with FE2 suspension and love them.

Just be aware: Vehicles Equipped With Self-leveling Rear Dampers (FE3) Must Replace With Non Self-leveling Dampers Such As FE1 Or FE2 Dampers To Properly Lower.
    D VADER likes this.

Michelle's Cadi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 cadillac cts

Re: Lowering 2010 3.0 sedan?

Thank you for your response; I was thinking the same about the suspension between the two but wanted to make certain. The curb weight between the two is less than 10lbs, which adds credence to my belief the use the same suspension. How do i tell if i have F3?

Hammerhead100 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS Performance Sedan
    There is a sticker on the underside of the spare tire cover in the trunk. It lists all of the build codes for your car.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.