- 09-03-13 09:58 PM #1
A jealous neighbor said that the hood on my 2012 CTS coupe is plastic. Although it doesn't appear to be metal, I can't figure out what it actually made of. Any ideas?
- 09-03-13 10:01 PM #2
My 2011 coupe hood is aluminum. I just had a bunch of hail damage repaired, and that's what they told me. Of course, they could have been full of it!
- 09-03-13 10:51 PM #3Originally Posted by mcneill8328
- 09-03-13 11:12 PM #4Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
It's aluminum. The bumpers are "plastic" as they are on most cars. Tell him to shove it
- 09-04-13 01:30 PM #5Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Pittsburgh, PA
Re: Plastic Hood?
And what does the neighbor drive?
- 09-07-13 10:55 AM #6Originally Posted by HurstGN
MasterPro Chemicals - Gear Oil
Gear Oil - SAE 80W-90 Gl5; QuartMore on MasterPro Chemicals - Gear OilPrice: 4.99 USD
UltraSteel - Precision Tool Set
Precision Tool Set - 9 PiecesMore on UltraSteel - Precision Tool SetPrice: 5.99 USD
PowerTorque Tools - Wrench Set
Wrench Set - Ratchet Wrench; 5 Piece; SAEMore on PowerTorque Tools - Wrench SetPrice: 39.99 USD