Rims.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, Rims. in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Just got myself a new cts coupe. Looking to get some rims on it... Want to use the same tires ...
    Nitro LX is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cts Coupe.

Rims.

Just got myself a new cts coupe.

Looking to get some rims on it... Want to use the same tires since there brand spanking new still, ha.

as of now i got the cts in silver, tints, and looking for black rims.

i got 18" wheels.. and i know nothing about the spacers or whatever else i need to know. Can someone help me?? ha.

I was looking at Drag dr-37 rims. any suggestions would be amazing. =].

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Rims.

This is the rim that i would get... will upload a pic of the car im the daylight tomorrow.

http://www.elementwheels.com/prodimages/dragdr37fb.jpg

GProdigy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): cts

Those are cooll..but they probably won't be that much of an overall upgrade from stock if you keep them as 18's

my suggestion is to go bigger on wheels and keep your others for back up/spare...or just sale them.

Coupes can have deeper wheels than the sedan, so I'd suggest a concave rim.(which are extremely popular right now)
    you should try researching "concave rims cts coupe" in google image search.

aftermarket 18's can looks really small on the coupe.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ur-wheels.html this post has a bunch of us posting wheels also...
    most are 20's and 21's

gohawks63 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro LX View Post
    Just got myself a new cts coupe.

Looking to get some rims on it... Want to use the same tires since there brand spanking new still, ha.

as of now i got the cts in silver, tints, and looking for black rims.

i got 18" wheels.. and i know nothing about the spacers or whatever else i need to know. Can someone help me?? ha.

I was looking at Drag dr-37 rims. any suggestions would be amazing. =].
    Remember that the coupe wheels are staggered (slightly wider in back). I had a tough time finding an 18" staggered set that retained the exact same specs as the OEM. I ended up going with Lorenzo WL 28s.

Here they are on the car...

Some reason it wont load the pics, the ones you got fit the oem tires? i just think the silver looks better with black rims only reason i want to upgrade it. Wish it came in black. ha

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro LX View Post
    Some reason it wont load the pics, the ones you got fit the oem tires? i just think the silver looks better with black rims only reason i want to upgrade it. Wish it came in black. ha
    Let's see if this works.

made some edits, let's see if this works.

Yea i see it now. Your car looks badass man. I like it. wish i coulda gotten mine in black haha. But i took silver instead. Wonder how them rims will look like on a silver one. Hmm.. too bad im not that great at photoshop ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro LX
    Yea i see it now. Your car looks badass man. I like it. wish i coulda gotten mine in black haha. But i took silver instead. Wonder how them rims will look like on a silver one. Hmm.. too bad im not that great at photoshop ha.
    Go to Discount Tire's website. They have a feature where you can see the rims on your car and color.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.