Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Went BOLD with the GOLD

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  json3144 
#1 ·
#3 ·
#6 ·
C "T" ess said:
It looks great. Have you considered painting the mesh portion of the lower rear bumper,gold as well. Just my opinion but I think it would tie in nicely with the wheels.
I've got a couple things in mind, don't want to go overboard with the gold, but I'm gonna try a few things. I'll keep pics updated.

Thanks for the feedback, place did an amazing job on the powder coating

#11 ·
Let me know what you guys think, powder coated, so there's no going back!
OMG! What a mistake! You should have done the gold plastidip first to see how bad that's gonna look. Now you're stuck forever. Maybe you can plastidip them over to green or orange to look better. :vomit:

OK, I'm just having fun since you said there's no going back. hehehe That looks good! You'd get stopped by everyone in town here with all 3 sports teams being black and gold. I agree with blacking out the calipers to make the wheels 100% of the focus. Very well done. :thumbsup:

#12 ·
HurstGN said:
OMG! What a mistake! You should have done the gold plastidip first to see how bad that's gonna look. Now you're stuck forever. Maybe you can plastidip them over to green or orange to look better. :vomit:

OK, I'm just having fun since you said there's no going back. hehehe That looks good! You'd get stopped by everyone in town here with all 3 sports teams being black and gold. I agree with blacking out the calipers to make the wheels 100% of the focus. Very well done. :thumbsup:
Some bodies got jokes! LOL I appreciate the honesty, and maybe I'll plasti dip over the gold when I get tired of it ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.