Finally bought new 20 inch wheels
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, Finally bought new 20 inch wheels in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Ok so after looking at every wheel ever made, I decided to go with lexani R-sevens black/machined. 20x8.5 for the ...
    ajazolino is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS

Finally bought new 20 inch wheels

Ok so after looking at every wheel ever made, I decided to go with lexani R-sevens black/machined. 20x8.5 for the fronts and 20x10 for the rears. I have the sedan, I read that 20x10 may rub, especially with the eibach springs I have and am about to put on. Next step is figuring out which tires I want to put on....if anyone has any input id be glad to hear it! Attachment 136754

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ajazolino is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS
    So after purchasing the wheels, I decided on hankook ventus v12 evos

245/35/20 in the front and 275/30/20 in the rear. I was worried about them rubbing when I lowered, but I called d3 and they assured me the wheel with +42 offset in the rear will not rub even when lowered on the sedan

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Tbbt is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior

Re: Finally bought new 20 inch wheels

Beautiful wheels!

I wish you good luck with curbs, etc. They look even more susceptible to rash than the OEM ones! At least with my driving!

Marv

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.