CTS-V Coupe RECARO interior for sale
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, CTS-V Coupe RECARO interior for sale in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I have wanted the factory Recaro seats in my'11 coupe since day one. Wish they came as a option when ...
    Jagillac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe

CTS-V Coupe RECARO interior for sale

I have wanted the factory Recaro seats in my'11 coupe since day one. Wish they came as a option when I ordered mine, would have gotten them right away. Anyway I usually look for them when I get a chance and I found an almost complete interior from a wrecked 2013 V coupe. Unfortunately it's too Rick for my pockets but I thought I would share is someone else like me wanted it and could afford it. Here is the link

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=271226265292

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Pdabs is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS4
    Must say I'm not impressed. Seats are in a poor condition ( understand its from a wreck) so are the door cards.
    overpriced for the condition. . Then again it's rare to find these seats.

Tbbt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere

Re: CTS-V Coupe RECARO interior for sale

Rare they are, but they are beat to crap! I wouldn't use them at ANY price in my car! It's hard to believe the seller thinks they are worth $2995! We'll have to watch the auction and see how it progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdabs View Post
    Must say I'm not impressed. Seats are in a poor condition ( understand its from a wreck) so are the door cards.
    overpriced for the condition. . Then again it's rare to find these seats.

arw1510 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD

I keep looking around for a set for my sedan but no luck yet

Hammerhead100 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS Performance Sedan

Most of the damage was done by the wrecker driver throwing assorted car parts / wreckage from the crash site into the car. That is sad. They were probably in pretty decent shape until that moron trashed them. Car had less than 4,000 miles. Way overpriced for the condition IMO and missing one of the door panels. That "was" a nice interior.

Jagillac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe
    Exactly! I agree with all of you. The leather needs to be replaced before it goes in any car in my opinion. It's really too bad. It's sad to see it go to waste.

jlinkster is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

Has anyone succesfully put recaros into a standard seat cts? I'm picking up a 11 v coupe in thunder grey chromoflair saturday. It has the rare titanium interior so its probably a lost cause but are they just plug and play? I can't believe it would be that simple. Are there pneumatic pumps elsewhere that contol it I would also need to purchase? Or is it all contained in the seat and I can drop it in and plug in the heat/ ac/ and pnuematic bolsters? I don't mind wiring them up if need be if its not too complicated. Thanks in advance.

C "T" ess is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe

They're sold already, so I guess someone thought they were a worthwhile investment.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.