interior 3m vinyl wrap
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, interior 3m vinyl wrap in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I find the interior silver trim pieces quite cheap looking so planning to 3m vinyl wrap it probably in brushed ...
    is250sp is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe Premium RWD

interior 3m vinyl wrap

I find the interior silver trim pieces quite cheap looking so planning to 3m vinyl wrap it probably in brushed black metal. Has anyone tried this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

arw1510 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
    Quote Originally Posted by is250sp
    I find the interior silver trim pieces quite cheap looking so planning to 3m vinyl wrap it probably in brushed black metal. Has anyone tried this?
    Search a little! People have wrapped them in everything, I remember a big long thread with a write up when someone wrapped the in the carbon fiber vinyl, and there are company's that do it in real carbon fiber also.

Re: interior 3m vinyl wrap

Quote Originally Posted by arw1510 View Post
    Search a little! People have wrapped them in everything, I remember a big long thread with a write up when someone wrapped the in the carbon fiber vinyl, and there are company's that do it in real carbon fiber also.
    Thanks Einstein but I already did, and I am not talking about wrapping just any car, I want to know if anyone has done to our cars specifically.

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    What's with the attitude? I just found 4 threads on the subject, with a sub 10 second search.

SEARCH A LITTLE!

Quote Originally Posted by MoistCabbage View Post
    What's with the attitude? I just found 4 threads on the subject, with a sub 10 second search.

SEARCH A LITTLE!
    No attitude, just don't appreciate how some ppl assume that someone else didn't use the search function. Perhaps instead of wasting you time telling us to do a search, how about providing your search results with links, or at least tell us what keywords you used? You do know not everyone uses the same keyword. For example, I did a search for "vinyl wrap" in the CTS 2nd gen forum and it didn't return the results I am looking for.

Thank you Lord Of The Search lol jk
    qijovn likes this.

Pdabs is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS4
    Lol x 2

No attitude? So the Einstein comment was meant literally?

Google: CTS interior trim wrap.

C "T" ess is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by is250sp View Post
    Thanks Einstein but I already did, and I am not talking about wrapping just any car, I want to know if anyone has done to our cars specifically.
    With that attitude I don't think too many people will be willing to help in the future. The search function on this forum is a bit cumbersome and it does take a bit to hit the right search word but it's not really that hard to whittle down the possibilities. Google search and especially YouTube are great sources for installation videos. Remember play nice.

Geez guys lighten up. Have you not heard of the word sarcasm? What you 3 belong to the Search Nazi club or something? I thought the point of forums is to share knowledge. If I can help someone I will, otherwise I just keep my mouth shut. Telling someone to use the search function serves no purpose, in fact, it will dissuade them from future post in a pretty much dead forum. As a matter of fact I prefer more postings to keep the action going.

Quote Originally Posted by is250sp
    Geez guys lighten up. Have you not heard of the word sarcasm? What you 3 belong to the Search Nazi club or something? I thought the point of forums is to share knowledge. If I can help someone I will, otherwise I just keep my mouth shut. Telling someone to use the search function serves no purpose, in fact, it will dissuade them from future post in a pretty much dead forum. As a matter of fact I prefer more postings to keep the action going.
    I don't like having to do someone else's work for them...

It's not just that, the point of the forum is to share knowledge, but there's no point typing out information that's posted elsewhere. How are we to know that the OP, already tried a search. Simply asking for a link would have been fine.

KYFootDoc is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arw1510 View Post

I don't like having to do someone else's work for them...
    Nobody is forcing you to respond

C "T" ess is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by is250sp View Post
    Sarcasm is very difficult to discern in the written word. Also, who do you think you are to refer to anyone on this forum or elsewhere as a Nazi. To me that's just another "N" word. I'll be damned if I ever try to help you or even read any of your posts.
    I think the moderator needs to start screening you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.