Cts rear spoiler
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, Cts rear spoiler in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Looking to get some info on rear spoilers for my 2010 CTS. Can anyone recommended a place that I can ...
    waunakee wayne is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 cts-4

Cts rear spoiler

Looking to get some info on rear spoilers for my 2010 CTS. Can anyone recommended a place that I can Mail order a spoiler and they paint and ship to address?I'm thinking about OE look unless someone has seen a better look. I'm open to suggestions but don't want to look out of place just OE looking.Thanks for any help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Tbbt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere

Re: Cts rear spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by waunakee wayne View Post
    Looking to get some info on rear spoilers for my 2010 CTS. Can anyone recommended a place that I can Mail order a spoiler and they paint and ship to address?I'm thinking about OE look unless someone has seen a better look. I'm open to suggestions but don't want to look out of place just OE looking.Thanks for any help.
    eBay, very easy solution!

D VADER is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS Sport Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by waunakee wayne View Post
    Check out this website
    http://spoilers4less.com/rearspoilwi...l#.UbRqDEbD_IU

Thats D VADER for your response, I will be placing my order today. I like supporting companies that are involved in the interests of my own.

Well after ordering the spoiler from spoilersforless http://spoilers4less.com and paying yesterday 223.00 for it to be painted .I got an e-mail from Paypal saying that they refunded my money. No explanation??? I got and receipt from spoilersforless with no explanation. Guess I won't be doing business with them Sorry about that D VADER ,I truly don't know what to make of it. I did find anther spoiler place out of Texas and I will give them a try. I post a picture when completed and where I purchased from. I crossing my fingers that things work out.

D VADER is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS Sport Wagon

Wayne did you try calling them?

Tom Wheeler is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 SRX, 2012 CTS Sport Wagon

I have purchased spoiler's in the past from Sportwing and their products and service has been good, here is a link to their website:
    http://sportwing.com/

Tom

No ,I got an e-mail saying they didn't offer the paint code WA505Q . Thats the Crystal Red tint coat. Didn't quite get that. I searched out another place in Texas, I'll take a picture when done and post.Thanks anyway for your help D VADER

Tbbt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere

Look up eBay Item number: 380470595139
    and it's right there for you, painted your color, $119 with free shipping. The seller has a 98.9% rating.

Good luck, Marv

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.