2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, Body kit in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I have a 03cts and the front and back bumper are a little messed up and need to be replaced ...
- 05-13-13 01:29 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2003 cts
- Join Date
- May 2013
I have a 03cts and the front and back bumper are a little messed up and need to be replaced so I'm thinkin gettin some
New ones but different style..youkno like a body kit..does anyone have any suggestions on what kinda body kit to use or know where you get kits at and whatnot, what to do about paint and pricing!? Please and thank you for your help
- 05-13-13 04:50 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Prem Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Denver - Castle Pines, CO
Re: Body kit
You will have much better luck if you post in the gen 1 forum as this forum is for 2008-2013 models.
I'm sure if you search under body kits you'll hit paydirt.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric