*PICS* Cadillac CTS Coupe Makeover phase 1, 20" VOSEEN CV3, Painted Lights& Calipers
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, *PICS* Cadillac CTS Coupe Makeover phase 1, 20" VOSEEN CV3, Painted Lights& Calipers in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Finally got my Rims on last week and I couldnt be happier. These Vossen Wheels look too dope on this ...
    Ryantc911 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

*PICS* Cadillac CTS Coupe Makeover phase 1, 20" VOSEEN CV3, Painted Lights& Calipers

Finally got my Rims on last week and I couldnt be happier. These Vossen Wheels look too dope on this car. I also had my lights painted black and the rim shop painted my caliper without me even asking which was nice. I had ordered some Black DNP Caliper Covers that didnt make it in time so now I may try to return them since I am happy with the look now.

For your questions;

It cost me $150 out the door to get my lights painted. I had them only do two coats where they typically do 3 because I didnt want to be too dark. I decided to make it a permanent decision so I did have them clear coat it after to give it the nice glossy look.

The wheels and tires were $3,490 out the door with all labor included.

And now for the pics hot off the press
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

gmax111 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 cts

Re: *PICS* Cadillac CTS Coupe Makeover phase 1, 20" VOSEEN CV3, Painted Lights& Calip

Looks awesome!!

Do you know the details on the wheel specs? 20x9's in the front and 20x10's in the rear? What offsets in front and rear? And if the suspension completely bottomed out would your wheels clear the inner fenders or do they look flush with the fenders and would rub?

The reason I'm asking is because I want to run 20x9's and 20x10's also but... http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ed-second.html

dm16raiders is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS DI

Re: *PICS* Cadillac CTS Coupe Makeover phase 1, 20" VOSEEN CV3, Painted Lights& Calip

Who painted your lights? What product did you use?

futurectsbuyer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none yet

I can't believe they did the tail lights without taking them out of the car... pretty bold. I took mine off and used nightshade

Jagillac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe
    You got the best wheels for the coupe that's for sure :-P

My opinion might be a bit bias haha

Ryantc911 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

A buddy referred me to a small body shop that did the lights. I don't know what type of paint they used. I believe the wheels are 20 x 10.5" in the back and I think they would barely clear if the suspension bottomed out. They had the car jacked up at one point and dropped it pretty fast and the car bounced but still had plenty of room. I definitely would look into it more though before you make any moves.

EVH5150 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe Premium: RWD, FE3 Suspension, 6-speed manual

Quote Originally Posted by Jagillac View Post
    You got the best wheels for the coupe that's for sure :-P

My opinion might be a bit bias haha
    I agree, best looking rims for the coupe!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.