- 05-13-13 10:15 PM #91Originally Posted by Pdabs
- 05-14-13 09:15 AM #92
Yes any pet store will carry it. That's what's used to seal my oem headlights after I pried them open. No moisture problems at all.
- 05-14-13 09:55 AM #93
I'll buy some today. But they already have a shit ton of sealant on the lights. Do I just go over that?
- 05-14-13 10:44 AM #94
This is gonna be a pain. I'm probably going to have to pry them open. Which I don't want to do. FML
- 05-14-13 02:19 PM #95Originally Posted by ajazolino
- 05-14-13 09:56 PM #96
I only got a lil bit of condensation on passenger side headlight....its not bad but irratating. No othr issues thus far
- 05-14-13 10:11 PM #97Originally Posted by Pluto3
- 05-14-13 11:56 PM #98
I ran a seal around the lights. Adjusted the beams up higher. Hopefully this helps.
- 05-15-13 07:32 AM #99
- 05-15-13 07:49 AM #100
There is a white dial in the back of he light. By the high beam that adjusts them
- 05-15-13 10:36 AM #101
- 05-17-13 12:52 PM #102
Looks like the aquarium sealant worked. It rained and no leakage!
- 05-18-13 11:31 AM #103
- 05-28-13 08:41 PM #104Originally Posted by ajazolino
- 05-29-13 09:01 AM #105
Yep. Completely free of condensation. Even thru heavy heavy rain. But the aquarium sealant is discolored. When they send me the new headlights I'm gonna try and find black sealant.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm