- 05-07-13 09:11 PM #76
- 05-07-13 09:17 PM #77
- 05-07-13 10:15 PM #78
Same here....I never took the bottom pins out. When I had a recall fixed at the dealer they were telling me how long it takes them...I told them it never takes me that long! Long story short I let them win the argument and drove the hell outta the loaner CTS they gave me!
- 05-08-13 02:54 PM #79Originally Posted by ajazolino
- 05-08-13 03:01 PM #80
- 05-08-13 03:10 PM #81Originally Posted by ajazolino
- 05-08-13 11:48 PM #82
After scanning through this thread, I feel as though these lights aren't worth the trouble. LEDs aren't DRLs, cheap looking, condensation issues, bulbs won't fit. Doesn't seem like a quality product to me.
- 05-09-13 02:03 AM #83Originally Posted by bronik90
If still rather spend a little more and get factory xenon headlights (which is what I did)
- 05-09-13 11:53 AM #84
Its always good to have something to set your car apart from the rest.
- 05-09-13 03:39 PM #85Originally Posted by bronik90
- 05-09-13 06:01 PM #86
- 05-13-13 12:10 PM #87
Ok. Got the replacement lights. Looks like its sealed better. Hids went in perfectly. I did 12000k 55w in the highs and lows. Will take pics at night
- 05-13-13 12:17 PM #88Originally Posted by ajazolino
- 05-13-13 04:52 PM #89
Yea. Mine are low too. And these replacements also have condensation in them. Ran the car thru a wash and they are fogged up again. I figured these lights were too good to be true
- 05-13-13 05:00 PM #90
Buy aquarium silicone and run a strip around the lights.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers