- 04-16-13 02:56 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2001 Eldorado ETC
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
Anyone know where to get this from??????
looking for this bumper/cover for the rear , anyone point me in a direction where to buy? Or is a custom piece?
- 04-16-13 03:26 PM #2
Re: Anyone know where to get this from??????
looks like a D3 demo car ... rear difuser, rear roof wing, rear deck wing (plus looks like the D3 logo badge next to CTS)
probably best to get directly from D3
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch