MGO Caliper Covers
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, MGO Caliper Covers in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Hello everyone, im about to throw a set of caliper covers on my white CTS, but i really like how ...
    eborunda is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

MGO Caliper Covers

Hello everyone, im about to throw a set of caliper covers on my white CTS, but i really like how Black or Silver look on the car. does anyone have pictures of a CTS Sedan with caliper covers ? my car has a set of vossen cv2 silver rims so.... not sure if i should go silver with black print or black with silver print.

thanx people
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by eborunda
    Hello everyone, im about to throw a set of caliper covers on my white CTS, but i really like how Black or Silver look on the car. does anyone have pictures of a CTS Sedan with caliper covers ? my car has a set of vossen cv2 silver rims so.... not sure if i should go silver with black print or black with silver print.

thanx people
    Meant MGP.

arw1510 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
    What brake package do you have? I may have a set of ones that I can send your way

Quote Originally Posted by arw1510
    What brake package do you have? I may have a set of ones that I can send your way
    I meant MGP i have j55 brake system

I should have a set of black with the silver lettering around. I'll check tomorrow but that should at least give you the first hand look to see if you like them

Hemmissey is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 Cadillac Escalade
    That actually looks good

TrimThis is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 TG CTS Coupe

Re: MGO Caliper Covers

Page 16 under MGP Covers ON Page 18 More Black

krenzema is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '05 STS N* V8

Re: MGO Caliper Covers

I purchased red MGP caliper covers for my 2011 Coupe and the fronts went on no problem. I tried two sets of clips on the rear with no luck. The tech who tried installing them (no jack or lug wrench in the coupes) said the clips were not long enough for the rear calipers. Now, MGP wants photos of the calipers inplace, so they can see why the clips don't fit. Rather than paying the shop to pull the wheel and take the pictures, I am going to barrow a jack and do it myself. Love the red calipers upfront... hopefully I can resolve the rear issue.

Quote Originally Posted by krenzema
    I purchased red MGP caliper covers for my 2011 Coupe and the fronts went on no problem. I tried two sets of clips on the rear with no luck. The tech who tried installing them (no jack or lug wrench in the coupes) said the clips were not long enough for the rear calipers. Now, MGP wants photos of the calipers inplace, so they can see why the clips don't fit. Rather than paying the shop to pull the wheel and take the pictures, I am going to barrow a jack and do it myself. Love the red calipers upfront... hopefully I can resolve the rear issue.
    I went through the same thing with them but they blamed it on gm changing their caliper bracket design mid production so they just replaced my rear sets for me and they have been looking good ever since

krenzema is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '05 STS N* V8
    Quote Originally Posted by arw1510

I went through the same thing with them but they blamed it on gm changing their caliper bracket design mid production so they just replaced my rear sets for me and they have been looking good ever since
    Do you know who you talked to at MGP? I need the same assistance. Did you have to take pictures of the installation problem?

Quote Originally Posted by krenzema

Do you know who you talked to at MGP? I need the same assistance. Did you have to take pictures of the installation problem?
    I want to say the name Mike rings a bell. Had to take pictures of how they didn't fit right on the back. I think they said the issue was with the j55 brake package

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.