Have a 2011 CTS4 have a driving light question
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, Have a 2011 CTS4 have a driving light question in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I called cadillac today to see if they had driving lights kit and was told no. Curious if any other ...
    Dazmorbus is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS 4

Have a 2011 CTS4 have a driving light question

I called cadillac today to see if they had driving lights kit and was told no. Curious if any other year would fit. Right now I just have the plastic filler pieces and want driving lights. Or if anyone has a set of driving lights I'd be interested in buying. Thanks for any help anyone has to offer.

Or if anyone knows of a kit that fits. Really don't want a universal one that will look like crap.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jimmie jam is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS LUXE

Re: Have a 2011 CTS4 have a driving light question

Do a search. there have been a couple of posts dealing with the same addition. Unfortunately, there is no "plug and play" solution from what i've read.......

Thanks, been seeing a lot of what you said. Hoping to get a set and have a shop install them.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Lowaird64 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Cadillac CTS 2004 CADILLAC ESCALADE w/ 16k 2013 CTS wg

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmorbus View Post
    I called cadillac today to see if they had driving lights kit and was told no. Curious if any other year would fit. Right now I just have the plastic filler pieces and want driving lights. Or if anyone has a set of driving lights I'd be interested in buying. Thanks for any help anyone has to offer.

Or if anyone knows of a kit that fits. Really don't want a universal one that will look like crap.
    I have been looking for an OEM setup as well. This is the closest I have found. Comes with chrome OEM bezels and OEM fog lamps and hardware. Universal switch though. I was thinking maybe hiding it in center console/glove box. Here is a link.

URL: http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?n...d=190635071661

Alt URL: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-CTS...-/190635071661

URL: http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?n...d=190635071661

Alt URL: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-CTS...-/190635071661

Thanks just bought a cadillac set off someone ere on the forums. Just need to wire it up. I did see a kit on eBay that I was going to buy.

8. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.