I need some Bling - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, I need some Bling in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Originally Posted by HurstGN OK, so I'll not make a wisecrack about maybe a yellow decal that says "Civic"...... Come ...
    Mistercoffee2 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: I need some Bling

Quote Originally Posted by HurstGN View Post
    OK, so I'll not make a wisecrack about maybe a yellow decal that says "Civic"......

Come spring, i'll be adding something to my car on the c pillars....probably be a few that like it, few that don't. But hey, it's America. do what you like. As long as you like it doesn't mean I have to like it. That's why we all liked beaterz.com in the past.
    Would love the yellow C but not the ivic. Thanks for stirring the pot. Let me know what you do to the C pillars, I'm sure I will like it but if I don't you will never know.

Jagillac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe
    Mistercoffee2, there will always be people that don't like what you do or don't do to your car. It is completely your choice. You own the car, you can do as you please to it. Don't let others get to you. Read over there post and continue to another post that might help you.

I do hope to see a redesigned CTS badge on your car soon hopefully. I think it just might be what your looking for.

Mistercoffee2 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Jagillac View Post
    Mistercoffee2, there will always be people that don't like what you do or don't do to your car. It is completely your choice. You own the car, you can do as you please to it. Don't let others get to you. Read over there post and continue to another post that might help you.

I do hope to see a redesigned CTS badge on your car soon hopefully. I think it just might be what your looking for.
    Good advise. I don't think I'm going with CTS thou. Still have not found anything I like better then a 2" single letter or number in Red and Chrome. Using photoshop to test.

Don't remember where I got the V photo below but it is a beautiful hi-res photo to play with the look.

HurstGN is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony

In my case, I'm going to use stock Cadillac emblems,,,just not ones that were ever paired together on these cars.

Hint for your project, if you know somebody local with a laser engraver, you can make all sorts of items on the right laser engraver. Been here, done that. I have one, and I've done all kinds of custom stuff on it. Your biggest thing is to find materials that are tolerant of outdoors and UV stable.

C "T" ess is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe

As ou can see, everyone has an opinion. I say it's your car. Do whatever makes you happy!

Cadillacbrit is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS 3.6 DI Sport Luxury RHD

You could consider a set of gold plated badges?
    I've been thinking about having the wreath and crest front and rear done but don't relish the idea of taking the old ones off and refitting. Plating in situ can be done but does the process damage the paintwork - I've seen the vodeo. Anyone with experience of either route?.

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

CTSR Eww No don't do it
    Why don't you just get the CTS emblems powder coated red or something if you want them to stand out.

Pdabs is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS4
    Quote Originally Posted by CTSCHICK
    CTSR Eww No don't do it
    Why don't you just get the CTS emblems powder coated red or something if you want them to stand out.
    You didn't listen!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistercoffee2

EDIT: PLEASE, TO BADGE OR NOT TO BADGE IS MY DECISION. Keep it to the subject of what badge may look good. If you think none, then no reply is needed. Thanks

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Pdabs View Post
    You didn't listen!!!!!
    Sure I did just not all of it..
    Quote Originally Posted by CTSCHICK View Post

Pdabs is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS4
    Quote Originally Posted by CTSCHICK

Sure I did just not all of it..
    Nice!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.