Just bought my first cadillac and looking for advise
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, Just bought my first cadillac and looking for advise in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Hey guys brand new the the forum and the caddilac brand.I have owned my black on black 08 cts 4 ...
    saleen281 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 cts 4

Just bought my first cadillac and looking for advise

Hey guys brand new the the forum and the caddilac brand.I have owned my black on black 08 cts 4 for about a month now and i have already started to mod it.The caddy came with eibach lowering springs,volant cold air and tinted windows and i just ordered up an E&G prepainted spoiler.But now i am looking at getting a set of after market rims and possibly a new grille as well,I have been looking at 11- 13cts-v black chrome rims or lexani R three wheels, does anyone run either of these and if so i would love to see some pictures and what you thought of them.I was also wondering what many of you have done for alittle bit better performance, I have been looking and i havent found much in the way of parts for a 3.6L with AWD.I was looking at maybe adding a catback set up and possibly a custom tuner but i havent seen much yet for parts on either.And do any of you run an aftermarket system, I really like the stock bose stero but i need alittle more base so i was thinking about adding a 12in sub but i am unsure what is required when adding the a cadillac sound system.I have been into modding cars for about 7 yrs now and i have a very heavily moddifed convertible mustang which i drive when i feel like driving agressively
    But my caddilac is going to be my daily and i am looking to make it alittle bit more unique and maybe a touch faster would love to hear what you guys would recommend.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

Re: Just bought my first cadillac and looking for advise

Iceolator (sp) intake, catch can, trifecta tune, larger throttle body. Lots of items to search for and read about. That should keep you off the streets for a while, lol.

Char T A is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS4 Sedan

Check mine out its black on matte graphite vossens.
    http://www.customwheeloffset.com/whe...ck-custom-rims

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

I did not see the pictures???

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    I did not see the pictures???
    Sorry about that we were optimizing the site and had glitch. It is all set now check it out. There are actually a couple black on black CTSs
    http://www.customwheeloffset.com/whe...ck-custom-rims

saleen281 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 cts 4

Love the pics this rims look fantastic, I had another quick question i have done a bit of research and i cant seem to find anyone who has been able to pull off the non nav to nav retrofit.The reason i ask is one complete nav system came up for sale locally at a really good price but if it will never work i am not sure about even giving it a try.Anyone have a write up or been able to do this swap with ease.

Your best bet is to start another thread with that title so others see your question/topic.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.