Wheel swap
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, Wheel swap in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I am just wondering if I can use the factory CTS-V wheels on my CTS? I LOVE them and can't ...
    Bigone726 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS

Wheel swap

I am just wondering if I can use the factory CTS-V wheels on my CTS? I LOVE them and can't find anything aftermarket even close to them but can't seem to get an answer if they will work or not.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

reciprocity is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2009 CTS Premium (RWD w/3.6DI & FE2)

Re: Wheel swap

Second generation CTS-V wheels will work on a standard (non-V) second generation CTS. Just be aware that the offset on the coupe wheels is different than the sedan. Also keep in mind that the front and back wheels are different sizes, so you can't rotate the tires except side to side. If I upgrade, I'm planning to buy a set of four front wheels so I can continue to rotate my tires regularly.

Let us know what you pay (if you buy they new) and be sure to post some before and after pictures along with your thoughts on how it turned out.

We are looking at wheels from wheelcollision.com they have a good selection if you want to check it out.

JoeEXT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS4
    Just to clarify sedan wheels are ok you will not like coupe wheels on a sedan as the offset of coup wheels will put the rears out past your fender.
    The factory tire size is ok as it is in that rev range.

No I am good with sedan wheels I just think they are the most awesome looking rim and then put them on a Caddy it just pops for me

tinman is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

Chrome. Nice.

shudog is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I love the V wheels as well, really digging the graphite gray ones I see now online. Is there a good place to buy these with tires & TPMS already mounted & balanced?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.