Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Which Wheel would look best on a black CTS

Opinions on my Wheel choices????

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  CTSCHICK 
G
#1 · (Edited)
Looking around the past few week's for wheels So far these are the only 2 wheel's that catch my eye..

The first is a Black Chromed PVD Coated OEM 14 Spoke CTS wheel like my car already has, I actually like the style of the wheel but I do not like the Gm polished finish like I currently have.

But I think these would look really classy on my Black CTS

The other is a 19 inch SLP 5 spoke G8 GT Firehawk wheel Picture on a black CTS really helps with my eyes..
I see the G8's basically use the same off sets and ect I might try looking at some Holden wheels..

See less See more
#2 ·
check out www.customoffsets.com and we have some other examples for more ideas. I think you might like mine based on your taste above, mine is the black CTS with the metallic graphite vossens in the 1st spot in the gallery. We don't sell anything just collect pics of cars/trucks with custom wheels and detailed specs. I have learned the offset can be just as important as wheel style!!

G
#9 ·
I agree something always brings me back to looking at those black chromed oem wheels they are so classy

I have about a month to decided before it warms up and time to start doing stuff to the car

G
#11 ·
I can get my wheels powder coated easily at cost but I need my car Mon-Sat for work.
If I did that I would have to buy extra wheels to use on my car while those are getting done which is why I am just buying new wheels

Those black chrome oem wheels are on a exchange basis, Once I get their wheels and put them on I will have to send them my old wheels, prepaid shipping by them or lose the $1,200 deposit.
Still not bad for $749

I am going to get them in a couple weeks :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.