H&R coils on AWD ?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, H&R coils on AWD ? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I have read and even called H&R, a lady there states you can NOT use their coils on an AWD ...
    SLICKNICK54 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 cts 3.6

H&R coils on AWD ?

I have read and even called H&R, a lady there states you can NOT use their coils on an AWD . My question is who on here is ? My part number I found is 50783 and it is a 08 cts 3.6 awd.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: H&R coils on AWD ?

No one on here has a cts awd with h&r coils ??

HurstGN is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony

Maybe the lady at H&R was right.

Maybe you need to wait more than 24 hours for a response.

TrimThis is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 TG CTS Coupe

She also told me sedan coils were the same as a coupe??? I went with Eibach.

HurstGN maybe she is right , and maybe if people like you stopped posting things like that this would be a better forum , I am just asking because I came across a good deal and had to let them know in 2 days and just maybe someone on here tried it and would have a personnel experience they can tell me about.

HurstGN is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by SLICKNICK54 View Post
    HurstGN maybe she is right , and maybe if people like you stopped posting things like that this would be a better forum , I am just asking because I came across a good deal and had to let them know in 2 days and just maybe someone on here tried it and would have a personnel experience they can tell me about.
    Just for you, I will stop all posting and make this a better forum. You know you could have better communicated your urgency in the original post. I somehow missed the part of the original post that stated you found a good deal and had 2 days to make a decision.

I have read and even called H&R, a lady there states you can NOT use their coils on an AWD . My question is who on here is ? My part number I found is 50783 and it is a 08 cts 3.6 awd.
    Oh, I see the urgency in there...I missed it the first time. Good luck with the H&R coils.

In that case lets make a sticky so everyone knows they have to state their urgency in order for a valid and not smart remark

----------

Trim this , I spoke to eibach today and asked what about there springs is not approved for awd, they stated it had to do with weight of awd car and the feedback was the cornering and driving was spongy and almost had a bounce to it , do you experience any of that?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.