2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, V Bumper Upgrade in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Any ideas on a fair price for the V bumper. I'm looking to do the swap. It's a pretty nice ...
- 12-24-12 04:19 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 08 CTS Premium.. Every Freaking Option
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Dallas Texas
V Bumper Upgrade
Any ideas on a fair price for the V bumper. I'm looking to do the swap. It's a pretty nice looking bumper. I've found one with the grill but I think it's pretty pricey. Also if I go reman, does anyone know if they'll take my bumper for a fee off my hands?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set