Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Lights

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  bronik90 
#1 ·
Blue lights under the car yes or no?

#3 ·
No I'm 20 and I have a 2012 cts. And they're on the inside but there us a switch to turn them on and off so they're not on all the time. And they're hidden under the dash and also under the two back seats. And should I get my rims powder coated or do I just get them painted

#4 ·
Ahhh, ok I thought you were talking about under car neons. Interior lights are great, especially if you have the option of turning them off and on. That's not something you would want on all the time. I can't really speak to the rims, but depending on the look you a re going for, you may want to try plastidip. A lot of people on the forum are using it and it seems to be providing a lot of happy customers.

#6 ·
Oh no I wasn't talking about under the car neons lol sorry. Well like I said I did do a lot to my car the grill and everything black some interior such as the middle console is now black. And I had recently out on my own spoiler. And yeah the inside lights with a switch is def better I wouldn't want them on all the time it would be really annoying. And what do you think about blue halo lights in the headlights do you think that makes the car look cheap on some it doesn't but idk about this car

#7 ·
While I've never been a fan of light - whether neon under a car (in their day) or others, the blue halo might work. As long as it's not too bright or "loud". It just wouldn't work for me.

#9 ·
I have to resize my pic so ill do that in a bit I feel like they also might work but I'd wanna possibly photo shop it in I mean I love the blue halo lights on the 2012 camaro for some reason but not all cars look good with them though and since the headlights are a pretty good size I'm just hoping it won't look strange on it. And what do you think about an exhaust?

#10 ·
So I'm in no way being a bully, but Sarahhhhhhhhhhh, all the information you are inquiring about is located in the forums. Spend a little time using the search function, and it's there 95% of the time. I mean, you go from asking about "blue lights" (which you were originally referring to underbody lights) to "And what do you think about an exhaust?" I mean, not only is that a very broad question with many different aspects that can be discussed, you're doing so in the Appearance section. Do some work and search it, and if by some chance you still have unanswered questions, start a new thread.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cadillac. Seriously, it's great here, we have candy. But being lazy and reposting questions that have entire write-ups on the subject makes for a dull forum. I'm just giving you a heads up, because there are members that would hand your butt to you in a rude manner.

Cheers! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.