Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post pictures of your WHEELS!

393K views 854 replies 279 participants last post by  Focal_M3 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I've been searching high and low looking for a new set of wheels to replace the stock ones on my CTS. I'd love it if any of you that have replaced your own could post pics of what you went with so that I can get some more ideas.

Much appreciated!

This post has been deleted
#72 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am a big fan of actually having the Cadillac emblem in my wheel. For this reason I bought a chrome set of the factory wheels, I had my original set powder coated a candy red to match the paint, and I picked up a set of CTS-V rims that I am having powder coated black, but I don't have them back yet. Here is the red and chrome! I had a set of lug nuts powder coated to match the red and I have black center caps in now too, I like it all.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Cadillac cts

#85 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Luxury vehicle

I think those Vossen are one of the BEST aftermarket wheels for the CTS ever! Absolutely hot looking wheels! I bought something similar, a 'DUB' wheel and they have been a nightmare! 3 months later and they can't be balanced as every technician wants to put the absurd amount of lead required to balance them behind the spokes to hide it... I had the first set of rims replaced under warranty, and the tire shop has tried 2 complete sets of rubber... my 2012 CTS is AWD, came with 19" wheels on 245/45/19 but I upsized to 255/35/20 - complete shmozzle... I just took them off, put on my OEM wheels - problem solved and rides like glass once again... is my problem the fact I tried to get quality for a lower price? Should I have gone straight for the best?

#86 ·
View attachment 155745
I think those Vossen are one of the BEST aftermarket wheels for the CTS ever! Absolutely hot looking wheels! I bought something similar, a 'DUB' wheel and they have been a nightmare! 3 months later and they can't be balanced as every technician wants to put the absurd amount of lead required to balance them behind the spokes to hide it... I had the first set of rims replaced under warranty, and the tire shop has tried 2 complete sets of rubber... my 2012 CTS is AWD, came with 19" wheels on 245/45/19 but I upsized to 255/35/20 - complete shmozzle... I just took them off, put on my OEM wheels - problem solved and rides like glass once again... is my problem the fact I tried to get quality for a lower price? Should I have gone straight for the best?
Are the factory tire sizes the same at all 4 corners on the AWD sedans? With the coupe they are staggered and you have to get the sizes with in 4 revolutions per kilometer of each other between the front and rear to placate the driveline algorithm.