Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 481

Thread: Post pictures of your WHEELS!

  1. #76
    KLX's Avatar
    KLX is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    45
    Posts
    106
    BC or KW Coilovers?


  2. #77
    GProdigy's Avatar
    GProdigy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): cts
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    320

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!

    Quote Originally Posted by KLX View Post
    BC or KW Coilovers?
    went with BC.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!

    Quote Originally Posted by GProdigy View Post
    went with BC.
    What are the specs on your wheels and tires. Car looks great.

  4. #79
    GProdigy's Avatar
    GProdigy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): cts
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    320

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!

    Quote Originally Posted by z06formula View Post
    What are the specs on your wheels and tires. Car looks great.
    20" Vossen CV1's on 20X9 all the away around. The Coupe can have them staggered with 20X10.5" in the back. However, on the four door cts the wheels will poke out 3/4" in the rear if you go 10.5

    Tires: ATR SPORT 245/35 ZR 20 95 W

    Here you go man. Thanks!
    Last edited by AAIIIC; 05-23-15 at 12:55 AM.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!

    Quote Originally Posted by GProdigy View Post





    Here you go man. Thanks!
    Thanks. What is the offset on the wheels?

  6. #81
    GProdigy's Avatar
    GProdigy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): cts
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    320

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!

    Quote Originally Posted by z06formula View Post
    Thanks. What is the offset on the wheels?
    20X9" on all four. there's no difference in the rear and front tires.

    20inch wheels 9inch wide

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!

    Quote Originally Posted by GProdigy View Post
    20X9" on all four. there's no difference in the rear and front tires.

    20inch wheels 9inch wide
    Sorry, not offsets between from and rear wheels.

    The wheel offset is the measurement from the center of the width of the wheel to the mounting flange of the wheel. Zero offset means the mounting flange is in the middle of the width of the wheel. A CTS has a high positive offset. Stock 17x8 CTS wheel is +48 mm offset.

  8. #83
    GProdigy's Avatar
    GProdigy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): cts
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    320

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!

    Quote Originally Posted by z06formula View Post
    Sorry, not offsets between from and rear wheels.

    The wheel offset is the measurement from the center of the width of the wheel to the mounting flange of the wheel. Zero offset means the mounting flange is in the middle of the width of the wheel. A CTS has a high positive offset. Stock 17x8 CTS wheel is +48 mm offset.
    ok sorry about that..i forgot, Vossen told me all of that information when i bought the wheels years ago. Just call the manufacturer and they probably can just look up what model cts you have.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Age
    36
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by GProdigy
    The Coupe can have them staggered with 20X10.5" in the back.
    I actually have 20x11 in the back with no issues and no poking out. On the other hand I have 20x10 in front and it pokes out maybe an 8th of an inch.

  10. #85
    Weelzie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS 3.6 AWD
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Whitby, Ontario
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!

    IMG-20130723-00472.jpg
    I think those Vossen are one of the BEST aftermarket wheels for the CTS ever! Absolutely hot looking wheels! I bought something similar, a 'DUB' wheel and they have been a nightmare! 3 months later and they can't be balanced as every technician wants to put the absurd amount of lead required to balance them behind the spokes to hide it... I had the first set of rims replaced under warranty, and the tire shop has tried 2 complete sets of rubber... my 2012 CTS is AWD, came with 19" wheels on 245/45/19 but I upsized to 255/35/20 - complete shmozzle... I just took them off, put on my OEM wheels - problem solved and rides like glass once again... is my problem the fact I tried to get quality for a lower price? Should I have gone straight for the best?

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Age
    36
    Posts
    294

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Weelzie View Post
    IMG-20130723-00472.jpg
    I think those Vossen are one of the BEST aftermarket wheels for the CTS ever! Absolutely hot looking wheels! I bought something similar, a 'DUB' wheel and they have been a nightmare! 3 months later and they can't be balanced as every technician wants to put the absurd amount of lead required to balance them behind the spokes to hide it... I had the first set of rims replaced under warranty, and the tire shop has tried 2 complete sets of rubber... my 2012 CTS is AWD, came with 19" wheels on 245/45/19 but I upsized to 255/35/20 - complete shmozzle... I just took them off, put on my OEM wheels - problem solved and rides like glass once again... is my problem the fact I tried to get quality for a lower price? Should I have gone straight for the best?
    Are the factory tire sizes the same at all 4 corners on the AWD sedans? With the coupe they are staggered and you have to get the sizes with in 4 revolutions per kilometer of each other between the front and rear to placate the driveline algorithm.

  12. #87
    GProdigy's Avatar
    GProdigy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): cts
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    320

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!






    i love these wheels...if i didn't have the CV1s i'd look at these. CEC wheels

  13. #88
    MochaSteelCoupe12's Avatar
    MochaSteelCoupe12 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Spring Hill FL
    Posts
    39

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Age
    36
    Posts
    294

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!



  15. #90
    GProdigy's Avatar
    GProdigy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): cts
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    320

    re: Post pictures of your WHEELS!

    btlfedcts car with camaro rims



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum