My Sport Wagon is at top of Adams Forum site
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, My Sport Wagon is at top of Adams Forum site in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; ...
    Tom Wheeler is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 SRX, 2012 CTS Sport Wagon

My Sport Wagon is at top of Adams Forum site

Some of you might be aware or use Adams Polishes; they have a great line of products. In the past I used Zanio products and found them excellent as well, but when I bought my 2012 Sport Wagon I switched to Adams Polishes, mostly because I started to use a high quality orbital polisher and this is where Adams line of polishes excels. Zanio products are great, but are generally for hand polishing.
    Besides Adams providing great detailing products they also have a very active forum and from time to time they have a photo contest that places memberís cars at the top banner of the forum. Well I sent in a few photos of my Sport Wagon and they picked it to be the banner car, here is a link to their Forum:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/co...s/15504-30.htm

For Adams it must be a month to show off CTSís because on the product home page there are two CTS-Vís one white sedan and one flat black coupe. Here is a link to their product home page:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/default.aspx

For those of you who enjoy having a well detailed ride, check out their whole line of products, you will not be disappointed.

Tom

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

Re: My Sport Wagon is at top of Adams Forum site

Where is it? I clicked the links and didn't find it. I saw the two Vs, not the beautiful Wagon.

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

Good for your OP.

Personally, though I found myself buying one of their large 'kits' a few years ago, I will be looking elsewhere for my needs sans some of their products after what I have is gone.

Namely, the DS, the leather care, and maybe the fender liner spray stuff. I didn't like that their forum closes off discussion of competitor's products either.

Tom Wheeler is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 SRX, 2012 CTS Sport Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Where is it? I clicked the links and didn't find it. I saw the two Vs, not the beautiful Wagon.
    Well it was on the Forum page: http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/co...s/15504-30.htm
    but I see now it's a new GTO there now....

Tom

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

Your 15 minutes of fame, which is fleeting.

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wheeler View Post
    Well it was on the Forum page: http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/co...s/15504-30.htm
    but I see now it's a new GTO there now....

Tom
    Probable scenario;

That Wagon is far to distracting, People are looking @ it instead of spending money! Sales have dived off a cliff

Quick! Throw some borring GTO up there!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.