Cadillac Owners Forum banner

White Diamond 2012 coupe w/ 20" matte black wheels

9K views 44 replies 15 participants last post by  CTSer 
#1 · (Edited)
Just got the matte black wheels on the CTS coupe. I am really happy with them, and it looks good with the blacked out chrome. Doesn't quite "ride like a Cadillac" anymore but why else do us young guys buy the coupe... definitely not for smooth rides! Springs are the next on my list, not sure what to go with though.. Eibach, H&R, D3? Help would be much appreciated!! Unfortunately coilovers do not make my budget.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Nice car Kenny, I haven't seen too many White Diamonds on here.

Yeah, I had trouble finding the right springs I wanted for it.. but I figure if you spend the few grand to get the wheels, what's a few more hundred more going to hurt? The girlfriend is pissed either way, why not finish the car, right?

I'll post new pictures as soon as I get them installed.

#12 ·
Yes, these are the ones off of ebay... guilty.. BUT they are excellent wheels. I purchased them through element wheels, seemed to be the best deal. The specs are the following:
Wheels: 20x9 & 20x10.5 Rohana RC5 All Matte Black 5x120 +35/+25
Tires: 245-35-20 & 275-35-20 Toyo Proxes 4 Plus + TPMS

Rohana makes a few Concave wheels for the CTS, check them out.

#18 ·
the rear bumper piece you have to take the bumper off. I think I responded to a thread somewhere about taking off the door trims. just know for the front door the mirror has to come off. hood chrome pops right off from under the hood. Trunk piece has like 4 screws once you remove the trunk trim.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.