NEW BLACK CTS MODS: 20" VOSSEN CV-1's, BLACK FRONT FASCIA, 1.3" DROP..etc - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, NEW BLACK CTS MODS: 20" VOSSEN CV-1's, BLACK FRONT FASCIA, 1.3" DROP..etc in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Just found out they made Cadillac Shoes...so I had to get a pare..figured id share my desktop BG pic they ...
    GProdigy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): cts

Re: NEW BLACK CTS MODS: 20" VOSSEN CV-1's, BLACK FRONT FASCIA, 1.3" DROP..etc

Just found out they made Cadillac Shoes...so I had to get a pare..figured id share my desktop BG pic

they make dress shoes and boots as well.

the pic makes me want to get the MGP red break covers now lol

Jagillac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by GProdigy
    Just found out they made Cadillac Shoes...so I had to get a pare..figured id share my desktop BG pic

they make dress shoes and boots as well.

the pic makes me want to get the MGP red break covers now lol
    Where did you find them? Not going to lie they look kinda good. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jagillac View Post
    Where did you find them? Not going to lie they look kinda good. Haha
    Haha I think its ok as long as you really have a cadi. The logo is small in the back so its fine with me

The mall.
    K&G fashion superstore
    Ebay has a huge selection.
    Burlington's

Its funny b/c the shoe box actually says GM on it.

Jagillac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by GProdigy

Haha I think its ok as long as you really have a cadi. The logo is small in the back so its fine with me

The mall.
    K&G fashion superstore
    Ebay has a huge selection.
    Burlington's

Its funny b/c the shoe box actually says GM on it.
    Agreed. I'm going to have to look into them :-P. your right it is funny that the gm logo is on the box.

flaco679 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6L

Very nice Cadi came out perfect does it make a difference if you would of went with 20x8.5 ? i have 2008 and about to lowered it with eibach springs

Quote Originally Posted by flaco679 View Post
    Very nice Cadi came out perfect does it make a difference if you would of went with 20x8.5 ? i have 2008 and about to lowered it with eibach springs

Thanks man.

It just depends on the look your going for. I wanted a concave style rim so 20x9 was the specs for the sedan without poking out. Although I saw someone with a staggered setup with 10.5 in the rear and it didn't look bad at all. I think 10.5 pokes out about a quarter of an inch.

20x8.5 usually are less expensive wheels. I'm not saying they are bad...However, I'd be very picky on what you choose. No one wants to spend money on wheels to make your cadillac look cheaper

As for the eibach springs...look around on this forum at different wheel setups ppl have done with those springs. I have seen different results depending on tire size as well.

My car has H&R springs installed.

schnezz23 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

Buddy that is a nice ride, looks classy and done correctly, i just bought a 2010 base i have FE1 suspension, i was looking at the vossen vsc3 and looking to lower it as well. however, i was a little worried about having camber issues, i don't want to spend all that on new shoes and have the tires wear out in 5K miles. i love the way ur cars stance is. i have the 3.0 motor and all the kits I've saw were for the 3.6 i don't think that would be an issue but you never know my car is silver and looinkg for a gunmetal 5 spoke

Quote Originally Posted by schnezz23 View Post
    Buddy that is a nice ride, looks classy and done correctly, i just bought a 2010 base i have FE1 suspension, i was looking at the vossen vsc3 and looking to lower it as well. however, i was a little worried about having camber issues, i don't want to spend all that on new shoes and have the tires wear out in 5K miles. i love the way ur cars stance is. i have the 3.0 motor and all the kits I've saw were for the 3.6 i don't think that would be an issue but you never know my car is silver and looinkg for a gunmetal 5 spoke
    You won't have any camber issues with the springs made for our CTS. Most of us end up wanting it lower lol.
    I love gunmetal rims! they should look pretty nice. From my recall I believe vossen was coming out with CV3's so they can stagger on the sedan without poking out. So I'd check with them.

Adam2185 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS4

Looks sweet bro. Nice clean look! Gota blk out the windshield n do the OEM-HID swap... I just did the swap lastnight - wish it would let me up load my pics - ne one know the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam2185 View Post
    Looks sweet bro. Nice clean look! Gota blk out the windshield n do the OEM-HID swap... I just did the swap lastnight - wish it would let me up load my pics - ne one know the issue?
    Nice..Thanks man
    I mine has a Thick Visor look on the winshield which I like and the tint all the way around is pretty dark. However, it would indeed look badass if it were blackedout as well.

Where did you get your OEM-HID's? all of the ones I see on ebay have busted pieces of plastic on them.

The way I post pics is using fileden.com and just copy and paste the [img] tags in the message box.
    i think others use photobucket.

Got it...

Free file hosting from File Den!

I got lucky, and purchased local (paid under 200!). Its hit or miss on Ebay... either broken tabs/housing is cracked. But... if u keep checking youll end up finding a good deal.

Got it...

I got lucky, and purchased local (paid under 200!). Its hit or miss on Ebay... either broken tabs/housing is cracked. But... if u keep checking youll end up finding a good deal.
    Under 200?? ahh man I need to search harder...where did u mean by local? A salvage shop? or craigs list? I definitely know the dealer didn't sell them that cheap.

I kid you not... Yeah, just a lil accessory/wheel n tire shop in Detroit... I have a extra HID lamp if ur interested (drivers side). V style with black inside - * no tabs and slight crack on housing... The light works tho.

I kid you not... Yeah, just a lil accessory/wheel n tire shop in Detroit... I have a extra HID lamp if ur interested (drivers side). V style with black inside - * no tabs and slight crack on housing... The light works tho.

I'd love Vstyle lights. However, used ones with no tabs or cracks sound concerning. I don't want a loose light or moisture seeping in the housing. I can't find anything over here in the Orlando area..so if you come across some more deals in good condition let me know asap.
    THX!
    G

CTS4MATION is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS4

Quote Originally Posted by GProdigy View Post
    Thanks!

ATR SPORT 245/35 ZR 20 95 W
    Nice lookin ride man! What offset did you go with on the rims?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.