Introduction and looking for mesh grille for 2011 CTS Premium
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, Introduction and looking for mesh grille for 2011 CTS Premium in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; Greetings, new to the forums here, wanted to introduce myself. Carl Slaughter from Bethalto, IL Recently traded my 2008 Z06 ...
    akakillroy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Premium in White Diamond Tricoat

Introduction and looking for mesh grille for 2011 CTS Premium

Greetings, new to the forums here, wanted to introduce myself. Carl Slaughter from Bethalto, IL
    Recently traded my 2008 Z06 and 2007 Chrysler 300 in on a 2011 CTS Premium, Diamond White Tricoat and Cashmere interior. So far not been able to drive it much due to the weather.
    So anyhow, I would like to replace my upper and lower grilles with an aftermarket version similar to the V's
    Dealer had some available but the set (upper and lower) was around $1100.00!
    Anyone know what brand/model the dealers use, and are there any decent alternatives for a "bit" less money.
    I have trolled around the forums but there doesn't seem to be a good "definition" of a grille that people are using and there is defiantly a lot of junk on fleebay.
    Perhaps a forum dealer can help me?
    Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

nguyendot is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 Black CTS 3.6DI D3 intake, Magnaflow Exhaust w/xpipe

Re: Introduction and looking for mesh grille for 2011 CTS Premium

Quote Originally Posted by akakillroy View Post
    Greetings, new to the forums here, wanted to introduce myself. Carl Slaughter from Bethalto, IL
    Recently traded my 2008 Z06 and 2007 Chrysler 300 in on a 2011 CTS Premium, Diamond White Tricoat and Cashmere interior. So far not been able to drive it much due to the weather.
    So anyhow, I would like to replace my upper and lower grilles with an aftermarket version similar to the V's
    Dealer had some available but the set (upper and lower) was around $1100.00!
    Anyone know what brand/model the dealers use, and are there any decent alternatives for a "bit" less money.
    I have trolled around the forums but there doesn't seem to be a good "definition" of a grille that people are using and there is defiantly a lot of junk on fleebay.
    Perhaps a forum dealer can help me?
    Thanks!
    EG Classics is pretty much the only brand for Cadillac, and yes it's quite a bit of money. Shouldn't be quite 1100 though.... check ebay, they're about $700.

chagrin falls is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 srx perf, 2010 cts4 prem

I purchased a mesh grille from E&G for my 10 CTS Premium. I believe it was around $600-650 with free shipping and had my body shop install it for $150.00. They make a quality product and it looks great. I went with the heavy mesh versus the fine mesh. I also had the same style grille on my 06 STS. I installed that grille myself and it was a pain in the neck. Unless you have the time and patience have a good body shop install it for you. You will love the look!

brk
    brk is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS4

I did the E&G fine mesh on mine, I think the kit was around $700, and it took me an afternoon to install it.
    Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.