RIM HELP, Need some opinions, which one of these do I choose-Any photo shop experts ?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, RIM HELP, Need some opinions, which one of these do I choose-Any photo shop experts ? in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; I have a black, 08 CTS4 and want to go with a set of 20 inch rims. As you can ...
    TOPVIEW is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS4 2008

RIM HELP, Need some opinions, which one of these do I choose-Any photo shop experts ?

I have a black, 08 CTS4 and want to go with a set of 20 inch rims. As you can tell from the samples below, I am partial to a machine finish with black.

IF anyone can help with photo shoping any of these rims it would be appreciated. better yet, if any of you have any of these rims on your car, please post pics

Let me know your opinions of what you think would look best

The snow will eventually melt in Toronto, and I want rims by May

Thank you all in advance

http://www.axiswheels.com/view-wheel/axis-angle

http://www.axiswheels.com/view-wheel/axis-zero

http://www.wtwcorp.com/giawheels_spidero5-blk.html

http://www.vossenwheels.com/vossen-wheels-vvs083.html

http://www.vossenwheels.com/vossen-wheels-vvs085.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jdurhan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS Sport Wagon, '11 Black Raven V-Coupe

Re: RIM HELP, Need some opinions, which one of these do I choose-Any photo shop exper

If I had to pick I would say #4 Vossen 083s. They look great, be interesting to see photoshop of them.

wesjr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS

Re: RIM HELP, Need some opinions, which one of these do I choose-Any photo shop exper

Don't know if this will help any, but the Lexani in the attached are 20" with machined and black finish. Car is similar except for one mod. Pardon the wife and dog.
    Attached Images

The Black Dahlia is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac CTS

+1 for the Vossen 083
    +1 for the Axis Zero

The Axis Zeros are a great concept because no lip equals a larger wheel apearance. Looks alot sportier as well..

WesJR- The Convertible mod! You may be the only person to have done it. Question: Did you Buy it like that?

wesjr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Dahlia View Post
    +1 for the Vossen 083
    +1 for the Axis Zero

The Axis Zeros are a great concept because no lip equals a larger wheel apearance. Looks alot sportier as well..

WesJR- The Convertible mod! You may be the only person to have done it. Question: Did you Buy it like that?
    Yes, I bought it from a place that does the mod. It was a demo model they were selling. Search Drop Top Customs (don't know how to insert link) Thought it would be fun.....it is! I expect to get flamed for ruining a perfectly good CTS, but for our use it is fine. You would not believe the looks we get. Looks decent with the top up as well in my view.
    Attached Images

Justajock33 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS DI, Black

I like the Vossen options...but...as someone who JUST bought 20's for my 2009 CTS, have a couple more reccommendations for you...both in the Machined/black options you are looking for...it's what i went with too...

Vertini- Several styles similar to Vossen's
    and what I ended up buying- Lexani

ALL less expensive than the options you have listed, all with machine/black, and all will fit both bolt pattern and offest!

I ended up going with the Lexani LX-10 in 20" staggered....
    Will be installing in 3 weeks when i get back from Iraq. Will post pics!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.