Custom Paint - Updated photos - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Appearance Mods Discussion, Custom Paint - Updated photos in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; OneLap thanks for stopping into the dealership on Friday. It was nice meeting you and you car looks stunning in ...
    The Black Dahlia is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS (NOW), 2004 CTS (Then), 2008 CTS (Then)

Re: Custom Paint - Updated photos

OneLap thanks for stopping into the dealership on Friday. It was nice meeting you and you car looks stunning in person. It's not for everyone, but that's what makes it so unique! I loved it. My service dept loved it too. Keep up the great work!!

OneLapCoastie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 DI FE3

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Dahlia View Post
    OneLap thanks for stopping into the dealership on Friday. It was nice meeting you and you car looks stunning in person. It's not for everyone, but that's what makes it so unique! I loved it. My service dept loved it too. Keep up the great work!!
    Thanks BD. It was great meeting you too and love what you've done with your CTS. I looked up the upholstery shop in Santa Ana and am going to try to drop by there later this week.

Anyone in the SoCal area looking for an outstanding dealership with a highly professional and courteous service department should visit Allen Cadillac. They've taken very good care of me since I came out from Maryland.

V-Eight is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1991 Sedan Deville

The front of the car looks like a Mexican wrestling mask....

txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"

i like the paint scheme OP. it definitely is original and nothing about it says boring...

08CTSAWD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS AWD

Quote Originally Posted by OneLapCoastie View Post
    This is true, but everyone's entitled to their opinion. I take the car to shows and most people really like it. There are always going to be people who aren't into the stripes or the two-tone, but I certainly didn't get it painted to please anyone but myself and the truth is, I really don't give a rat's a$$ what other people think. I posted the pictures as a car enthusiast with an interest in custom paint and modifications and to give folks something interesting and unique to look at, even if they don't like it. If folks don't like it and wish to express their dislike in whatever fashion they choose, that's fine with me.

At the end of the day, I'm not driving the same boring black, red, silver or white CTS everyone else is driving and that's more important to me than everyone's approval. Hope everyone has a great New Year!!

I couldn't agree more. To be honest, this paint job isn't my style, but then again I'm the kid driving a black, base model CTS covered in road salt. Takes a devoted car owner to undertake those changes...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.